mad tv ipad skit from 2006.vol. wth?

is pretty funny knowing what we know today. this skit was from 2006. i hope apple didnt get their "ipad"  name through this.

laugh.gif
, this reminds me of the SNL skit on
Steve Jobs after the 2nd iPod came out.
Son kept makin them smaller w/ more space
by the minute.

laugh.gif
 man that's pretty funny. They did the same thing with Jason. who knew that there will actually be a movie with Jason in space. I think the producers on madtv were physics. why did they cancel that show in the first place?

Originally Posted by DR813

laugh.gif
 man that's pretty funny. They did the same thing with Jason. who knew that there will actually be a movie with Jason in space. I think the producers on madtv were physics. why did they cancel that show in the first place?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

DR813 said:
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
:rofl:rollin:rofl:

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

roll.gif

this post > this thread

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i knew something was wrong... i read it fast
laugh.gif
im dying

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom