MADDEN 2008 WHO'S YOUR TEAM?

Joined May 28, 2006
Well I live in the MD/DC area but iam not a skins or Ravens Far,So iam Playing with the some what close to Home team The Chargers. Who are you guys playing with ?

Joined Oct 26, 2005
Saints :smokin
Team I Dream In COLOR
I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time,
and all before has been a mean sleep

Joined Oct 17, 2000
I live and die with my Skins.

Especially since Campbell is A LOT better than I expected on the joint.
[hr][/hr]
Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - Power in numbers? Here is the proof...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Joined Jan 6, 2005
only played the joint once, but the Bengals are nice
UConn class of 2010
[hr][/hr]
Team DC/MD/VA​
[hr][/hr]
Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

Joined Apr 2, 2005
i just started a franchise with the Eagles!
team foamposites
F o a m ~ S e a r c h i n g

Joined Oct 23, 2005
amsterdam admirals obviously....

but seriously, if you dont play with the skins your a traitor, so just click the back button
BEE THHERREE!!

INTLplayers

formerly xcg11pinoYx
Joined Oct 17, 2003
Skins of course.. but i'll play with other teams.. i've played with the Cards the most
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Blatche
Nick Young, Dominic McGuire, & OPEC let's get it!​
WASHINGTON ********

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears, Grossman is nasty on this game, I just rollout and hit Olsen or Bradley.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

Joined Jul 17, 2006
Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............some times slip in the colts or bears
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

Joined May 2, 2005
Roll with the skins of course. Does anyone else have this game on the wii. I found it mad difficult at first but if you have it what do y'all think?

REPPIN' UPTOWN DC..."WIF' MO' KICKS THAN A BABY IN A MOTHER'S STOMACH."& NAS= G.R.O.A.T.
<----MCFLY'S NIKES IS SMOKIN' CAUSE OH YEAH TINK DESIGNED THEM

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now