MADDEN 2008 WHO'S YOUR TEAM?

Well I live in the MD/DC area but iam not a skins or Ravens Far,So iam Playing with the some what close to Home team The Chargers. Who are you guys playing with ?

Saints :smokin
smokin.gif
Team I Dream In COLOR
I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time,
and all before has been a mean sleep

I live and die with my Skins.

Especially since Campbell is A LOT better than I expected on the joint.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - Power in numbers? Here is the proof...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

only played the joint once, but the Bengals are nice
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

i just started a franchise with the Eagles!
team foamposites
F o a m ~ S e a r c h i n g

amsterdam admirals obviously....

but seriously, if you dont play with the skins your a traitor, so just click the back button
BEE THHERREE!!

Skins of course.. but i'll play with other teams.. i've played with the Cards the most
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Blatche
Nick Young, Dominic McGuire, & OPEC let's get it!​
WASHINGTON ********

Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears, Grossman is nasty on this game, I just rollout and hit Olsen or Bradley.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............some times slip in the colts or bears
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

Roll with the skins of course. Does anyone else have this game on the wii. I found it mad difficult at first but if you have it what do y'all think?

REPPIN' UPTOWN DC..."WIF' MO' KICKS THAN A BABY IN A MOTHER'S STOMACH."& NAS= G.R.O.A.T.
<----MCFLY'S NIKES IS SMOKIN' CAUSE OH YEAH TINK DESIGNED THEM

Back
Top Bottom