magazines to subscribe to?

What are some good magazines to subscribe to?

I need to read something outside of my school work.

I like hiphop, art, lauren london and technology -- if it helps.

Turn this into a free magazine subscription thread. Anybody have any links for free magazines?

I don't have any subscription because I like the experience of walking into the local Barnes And Noble and check out the mags in person and see if it'sworthy of buying. The mags I check out are Mens Health, GQ, Esquire, Forbes, and Money.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Turn this into a free magazine subscription thread. Anybody have any links for free magazines?
pimp.gif

For me...

-SI
-Rolling Stone
-Entertainment Weekly

Only ones I'll actually read:

- Men's Health
- Complex
- GQ

I tried gettin into XXL, Source and etc. t but the internet is better for **!! like that.

only mag i buy is front, i wish i could get a subscription but it's from the UK
frown.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

I don't have any subscription because I like the experience of walking into the local Barnes And Noble and check out the mags in person and see if it's worthy of buying. The mags I check out are Mens Health, GQ, Esquire, Forbes, and Money.

GQ and Esquire are legit

and if you like art Photographers Forum = dank

Get an issue of Monocle and see if you like it. It's pretty pricey at about $10 an issue but it covers a wide range of interests including internationalbusiness, travel, fashion, politics, design, culture, etc.

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

the magazine business must be terrible
word to everything having a .com nowadays
Just like newspapers, they make a killing from ads. Just because kids on NT don't buy 'em, doesn't mean they're not making akilling.

Originally Posted by wj4

Just like newspapers, they make a killing from ads. Just because kids on NT don't buy 'em, doesn't mean they're not making a killing.
being on nt has little to nothing to do with it

everyone is on the internet, but i do see where ads come into play as there cash cow

for me
-complex
-slam
-dime
-xxl
-maxim

i think theyre all good reads....

Wired - tech based but a lot of very interesting articles about the craziest world issues

Esquire - men's fashion and living. always nice articles about personal stuff a nice guides to dressing and interesting stuff like that. GQ is good too butmore expensive I think.

Businessweek - A favorite of mine for a long time, I've heard it has a slightly liberal bias but I don't really see it. I love it cause its a quick yetin depth read, I get it every Monday in the mail and it catches me up since I don't have time to read Wall Street Journal daily.

ESPN - cheap subscription, I get it for the giant detailed full spread sports pics, the occasional good article and for espn.com insider access

Originally Posted by wj4

Just like newspapers, they make a killing from ads. Just because kids on NT don't buy 'em, doesn't mean they're not making a killing.

Word to Lenny Dykstra?

Back
Top Bottom