Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

the magic just gotta play their game..

even if the zebras do their work, it could still be pulled out.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

This is how its goin down.

Cavs win game 5, jsut because theyre at home. Dwight will get a tech and be suspended game 6.
Game 6, cavs win cuz Magic are dwightless.
Game 7 cavs at home again and close it out cuz either Stern or Lebron will not let the cavs go home.
That would work except Dwight's 6th tech got rescinded, so he's only at 5 now.

The Cavs showed flashes of their regular season capabilities during last game and that had me concerned for the Magic. But as the game progressed they justwent to isolations with Lebron and poor offensive possessions.

I won't be surprised if they can manage a win in game 5, if they do, I except the Magic to take the series at home, but if the Cavs supporting cast failsto show up yet again, then the Magic can clinch in 5.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Orlando will close the series out in Game 6.

But considering the fact that the Cleveland front court cannot guard Rashard, Hedo, or Howard....I wouldn't be shocked to see Orlando win by 10.

This is what happens when you have scrubs making guarantees. If you're going along for the ride with Lebron, keep ya mouth shut.
That'd be fun to watch from a basketball-fiend's perspective....

Rashard/Hedo/Howard vs Melo/Kenyon/Nene

Because we all know Nuggets taking the other series.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Question: Do the Cavs still do their photoshoot pregame shennagins?

no, someone today was on ESPN saying they need to go back to it

Originally Posted by Kookcle

eq5cus.gif
laugh.gif

And yeah, I don't see Orlando winning this game...Cavs got it, James is gonna put up some big numbers since the rest of his team is playing like trash(except Delonte). Son is gonna beast at home.

Mo Williams should get lost in a forest somewhere.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by nyk buc

regardless of what happens, what lebron is doing in this playoff run is one of the best individual playoff performances i have ever seen. only jordan, hakeem, shaq and a few others have put up the individual stats comparable to what bron is doing.

36ppg, 9rpg, 7apg for the entire playoffs; 42ppg, 7rpg, 7apg v. the magic. unreal stuff. simply unreal.

PS - mo will is really overrated. if he cant make his J, useless
lebron is putting up really good numbers in the playoffs... dude deserves credit for that... but damn espn and nba make it so hard to enjoy any of it because of how much they ride him... wade put up CRAZY #'s THIS YEAR.... even better then lebrons... but all espn talked about is how lebron already won the MVP... and it damn near got swepped under a rug...
even though lebrons 3pointer was in the playoffs... they showed that shot more then all the other amazing 3point shots in the regular season..
Wade didn't do that much for his team though, lost a couple of games for his team this year (I'm from miami) so I saw almost all of hisgames, he gets to cocky sometimes then complains about the right calls and lets refs get in his head.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Question: Do the Cavs still do their photoshoot pregame shennagins?

no, someone today was on ESPN saying they need to go back to it
Magic Johnson.

Watch out for Hedo, he usually plays very well on the road..

I honestly the cavs can come back in this series. All they have to do is make adjustments, win in cleveland, and come out blazing for the game in orlando.Don't understand the match ups and scheme Brown is running, but they are scrambling because no one person is designated as the help double on Howard.Instead you have 3 people doubling as soon as Howard gets the ball. I would rather let howard kill me in the paint then have their perimeter players bust mewith 3 after 3. All those 3's helped them come back from cavs leads. They need to score in the paint or draw fouls so that they can get set in their halfcourt defense. Put lebron on hedo and don't have him help on defense unless hedo is inside the arc. Do these things and they would have won the seriesalready, but Brown for some reason have them scrambling in their defensive rotations.

Yo OC, can you write up a couple paragraphs from the heart on how LeBron won't let this team lose - and how Mo is an all-star caliber player?

Make sure to include how the cavs are the best team in the NBA and never lose at home.

I just wanna quote it after game 5.

Thanks homie.

Originally Posted by blaxoid

I think the Cavs can pull this one out, but only if that fraud Mo 'Constant Crying Face' Williams shows up and shoots more than 33%

QFT id tell Mo to shoot his all star jersey in the trash can but he'd probably miss...

Back
Top Bottom