Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

I say Cavs win this because it's their home floor and it's a closeout game.

but Orlando has proven many wrong.

cavs win by 10
pimp.gif

regardless of what happens, what lebron is doing in this playoff run is one of the best individual playoff performances i have ever seen. only jordan, hakeem,shaq and a few others have put up the individual stats comparable to what bron is doing.

36ppg, 9rpg, 7apg for the entire playoffs; 42ppg, 7rpg, 7apg v. the magic. unreal stuff. simply unreal.

PS - mo will is really overrated. if he cant make his J, useless

umm...still got 5.5 hours until game day threads are allowed.

...unless NT Mods are acting like NBA refs and calling unwarranted technicals on me.

Cav's go hard or go home....SIMPLE

Like i been sayin cav's play defense first half of da game, second dere defense is ghost...
tired.gif
smh.gif

Datts y i wanted celtics to beat magics cuz i knew orlando would cause match up problems fa cleveland

Cav's win game 5 by 3 to 5 points, but lose game 6

*Kenny Smith*ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Kenny Smith*

The look on the cavs faces after the game and in post game interviews said it all for me dudes where heartbroken

Originally Posted by nyk buc

regardless of what happens, what lebron is doing in this playoff run is one of the best individual playoff performances i have ever seen. only jordan, hakeem, shaq and a few others have put up the individual stats comparable to what bron is doing.

36ppg, 9rpg, 7apg for the entire playoffs; 42ppg, 7rpg, 7apg v. the magic. unreal stuff. simply unreal.

PS - mo will is really overrated. if he cant make his J, useless
lebron is putting up really good numbers in the playoffs... dude deserves credit for that... but damn espn and nba make it so hard to enjoy any ofit because of how much they ride him... wade put up CRAZY #'s THIS YEAR.... even better then lebrons... but all espn talked about is how lebron already wonthe MVP... and it damn near got swepped under a rug...
even though lebrons 3pointer was in the playoffs... they showed that shot more then all the other amazing 3point shots in the regular season..

Orlando will close the series out in Game 6.

But considering the fact that the Cleveland front court cannot guard Rashard, Hedo, or Howard....I wouldn't be shocked to see Orlando win by 10.

This is what happens when you have scrubs making guarantees. If you're going along for the ride with Lebron, keep ya mouth shut.

I think the Cavs can pull this one out, but only if that fraud Mo 'Constant Crying Face' Williams shows up and shoots more than33%

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

But considering the fact that the Cleveland front court cannot guard Rashard, Hedo, or Howard....I wouldn't be shocked to see Orlando win by 10.

This is what happens when you have scrubs making guarantees. If you're going along for the ride with Lebron, keep ya mouth shut.
That'd be fun to watch from a basketball-fiend's perspective....

Rashard/Hedo/Howard vs Melo/Kenyon/Nene

Because we all know Nuggets taking the other series.
laugh.gif

Cavs got this. I truly know they will win this game, but I'm still worried about Game 6 in Orlando. A closeout game on the road is never a spot todesire...STILL...this is going 7.

Cavaliers by 3....Bron won't let his team go down with only one win in this series.

Game 6 it's a wrap though.

hopefully the magic come out gunning tomorrow because this series isn't over.

cleveland didn't lose badly in games 1 and 4, if they make adjustments they got a shot

cleveland by 7 tomorrow.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

That'd be fun to watch from a basketball-fiend's perspective....

Rashard/Hedo/Howard vs Melo/Kenyon/Nene

Because we all know Nuggets taking the other series.
laugh.gif
Spoke too soon on that.

This is how its goin down.

Cavs win game 5, jsut because theyre at home. Dwight will get a tech and be suspended game 6.
Game 6, cavs win cuz Magic are dwightless.
Game 7 cavs at home again and close it out cuz either Stern or Lebron will not let the cavs go home.

Magic are gonna be up so much everybody on the team gonna get theirs. Even the city of Cleveland will be able to witness

Magic are going to win this game unless Z gets benched. He can't handle Dwight. That is where all the open 3's come from, and if Mike Brown doesn'tchange something they are done tomorrow night.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

This is how its goin down.

Cavs win game 5, jsut because theyre at home. Dwight will get a tech and be suspended game 6.
Game 6, cavs win cuz Magic are dwightless.
Game 7 cavs at home again and close it out cuz either Stern or Lebron will not let the cavs go home.
the nba rescinded dwights tech from last night so he would play game 6 if there is one

Back
Top Bottom