Magic City ATL

Anyone ever been? I've never been to a strip club and one of my friends wants to go to Magic City when he comes up this weekend and then another group offriends wanna go next weekend...

Is it true that chicks pick up quarters with their box at Magic City?
nerd.gif

Had my bachelor party there.

It's cool but it depends on what night you go. Monday is the best.

Be prepared to spend money. If you sit there and not buy and dances or drinks, they will kick you out.

Originally Posted by poblack

Had my bachelor party there.

It's cool but it depends on what night you go. Monday is the best.

Be prepared to spend money. If you sit there and not buy and dances or drinks, they will kick you out.

Prob gonna go on either Friday or Saturday. How much should I plan on spendin?

Originally Posted by poblack

Be prepared to spend A LOT of money. If you sit there and not buy and dances or drinks, they will kick you out.

I went with some frat brothers last night and when the Dj dropped "Vette pass by" I was
embarassed.gif
lol. It's cool try to park for free if you can and get there before 9.

smh.gif
@ everybody I was with being too drunk to remember where the club was last time I was down there. Bodytap was a ever bigger disappointment tho.

Body Tap On a Wednesday >>>>>>>>>>> Magic City Mondays

note: Officer Ricky is at Platinum 21 tonight

I never heard of the box thing, bit man can't wait until I'm 21 so I can hit up the city and see the magic

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Bodytap is better than Magic City seeko?

Depends on how much currensy you holdin. I've heard Body Tap is tight because you get to touch and all that, but I've never been. I'm not areal big strip club fan, but I went to the Blue Flame when I was 18 (three years ago) and it was decent. Decent women in there. I'm sure things havechanged since then though. Check it out. Got nothing to lose. Oh, and my friend Michelle, her best friend also works at Magic City (I dont know her name)and she has a hookup there, so I might go one day. She told me a story about when she went once and walked out with more money than she came in with just byhaving her purse on the floor
eek.gif
They spend hard in Magic City.

Strokers is cool but it's way out.

You can touch at every club as long as the stripping is cool with it.

I went last year around Memorial Day weekend. It was ridiculous. It was around "Make It Rain" came out so it looked like dudes were competing to makeit rain...or thunderstorm. So much money was being thrown around that the scattered thunderstorms became unnoticed. They had to pick up the money with trashbags.

They had some of the most flexible and stretch mark free girls I've ever seen at a strip joint. Even the bartenders were bad.

I had 100 ones and that would have done NOTHING for me. Charles Oakley, Pastor Troy, and some dude from one of the BET College Hills were there. Oak got onstage and started stripping and literally shut the club down. Surprisingly, there were A LOT of females there trying to get on with the "customers".The DJ had to tell them to stop hatin'. Some females came in with BRICKS of money though.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I went last year around Memorial Day weekend. It was ridiculous. It was around "Make It Rain" came out so it looked like dudes were competing to make it rain...or thunderstorm. So much money was being thrown around that the scattered thunderstorms became unnoticed. They had to pick up the money with trash bags.

They had some of the most flexible and stretch mark free girls I've ever seen at a strip joint. Even the bartenders were bad.

I had 100 ones and that would have done NOTHING for me. Charles Oakley, Pastor Troy, and some dude from one of the BET College Hills were there. Oak got on stage and started stripping and literally shut the club down. Surprisingly, there were A LOT of females there trying to get on with the "customers". The DJ had to tell them to stop hatin'. Some females came in with BRICKS of money though.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Oak got on stage and started stripping and literally shut the club down.

WHAT?! WHO allowed this to happen?! That's disgusting.

A LOT of females there trying to get on with the "customers". The DJ had to tell them to stop hatin'.
Thas wus up. They need to get on stage if they goin for the gold. I hate vulture %#% females.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Bodytap is better than Magic City seeko?

Depends on how much currensy you holdin. I've heard Body Tap is tight because you get to touch and all that, but I've never been. I'm not a real big strip club fan, but I went to the Blue Flame when I was 18 (three years ago) and it was decent. Decent women in there. I'm sure things have changed since then though. Check it out. Got nothing to lose. Oh, and my friend Michelle, her best friend also works at Magic City (I dont know her name) and she has a hookup there, so I might go one day. She told me a story about when she went once and walked out with more money than she came in with just by having her purse on the floor
eek.gif
They spend hard in Magic City.

the forecast for when i go is partly cloudy...chance of very light showers

Back
Top Bottom