Magic @ Hornets - Re-edit: The Christ Paul Show - ESPN.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

dwight's gonna beast

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Any word on how CP3 felt about the trade?

On ESPN Coast to Coast last night they were saying that him and another dude (maybe West) were lobbying against it.

Chris:
"It really bothers me the fact that it came down to a business decision as opposed to something dealing with basketball. Coach told us before the game, as much as he meant to this basketball team and as close as we were to him, it's a business and when the games come before us, we've got to be ready to play."

West:
"It just leaves a big question mark in the middle. I think we were all kind of looking forward to him getting back healthy and plugging that middle up for us. Now we just don't know," All-Star forward David West said. "We hope that these guys coming in can come in and provide some presence."
ohwell.gif

People are underestimating this trade. First of all Wilcox isn't a scrub, second Joe Smith is solid, he helped the Cavs last year, then when you look atthe financial part of it the boss had to do what he had to do.

I won't be surprised if Wilcox avgs. double-doubles.

Will he play tonight ?

i sure hope wilcox and smith arent playing

orlando needs all the help they can get

life without jameer has been horrible.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Chris:
"It really bothers me the fact that it came down to a business decision as opposed to something dealing with basketball. Coach told us before the game, as much as he meant to this basketball team and as close as we were to him, it's a business and when the games come before us, we've got to be ready to play."
West:
"It just leaves a big question mark in the middle. I think we were all kind of looking forward to him getting back healthy and plugging that middle up for us. Now we just don't know," All-Star forward David West said. "We hope that these guys coming in can come in and provide some presence."
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

So how soon do we start the, "Where will CP3 end up in 2012 speculation"?

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

People are underestimating this trade. First of all Wilcox isn't a scrub, second Joe Smith is solid, he helped the Cavs last year, then when you look at the financial part of it the boss had to do what he had to do.

I won't be surprised if Wilcox avgs. double-doubles.

Will he play tonight ?
is it any surprise, they both went to the umcp.i will be following the hornets more now, if Weezy gets PT.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom