Magic VS Boston: VOL KG is %$%+@ made

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

you see him throw a elbow at D12 then said sorry to him?
roll.gif
roll.gif

if that was some white boy he would of been talking mess to him

dwight wouldnt have done anything anyways

Vince looks REALLY BAD out there.
sick.gif

Like that dude at the park that shoots all the time and doesn't make a DAMN thing.

You just want to tell him 'Dog, it ain't your day. I'm sure you wrecked it out here yesterday or some other day, but it ain't happening righthere, right now.'

I'm not blaming the entire deficit on him, but from what I've seen so far, he has become a black hole for the Magic offense. :/

And right when I type this, he gets back to back buckets.
laugh.gif

Still, though... just saying.

Man this is a terrible game...no one is making shots, so many turnovers, and too many fouls are being called.

I really like Kendrick Perkins. He plays his role really well. I would take him on my team any day.

watching nba for the first time in a minute but rasheed wallace on celtics
laugh.gif
vince on orlando, *!! if going on
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As if Dwight "bible boy" would have done something. This is the same guy that got punked by frijole in the finals.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

sick.gif

Like that dude at the park that shoots all the time and doesn't make a DAMN thing.

You just want to tell him 'Dog, it ain't your day. I'm sure you wrecked it out here yesterday or some other day, but it ain't happening right here, right now.'

I'm not blaming the entire deficit on him, but from what I've seen so far, he has become a black hole for the Magic offense. :/

laugh.gif

7-14 fg
6-7 ft
21 points
4 bounds
3 steals

is that really looking bad?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

That Nike/KRS1 puppet commercial was TERRIBLE
SIRIUS LEE?

Edit:
sick.gif
My God that last Magic possession was horrible, they missed 5shots.

mrtramericanjr:
23ska909red02:
sick.gif

You just want to tell him 'Dog, it ain't your day. I'm sure you wrecked it out here yesterday or some other day, but it ain't happening right here, right now.'

laugh.gif

7-14 fg
6-7 ft
21 points
4 bounds
3 steals

is that really looking bad?
sick.gif

What were his stats about 4 minutes into the 3rd quarter, when I made that reply?

And he's 8-18, sir.

LETS GO!!! #BostonCeltics That's what im tombout!

YEAAAAAA!!! OH LETS DO IT!!!! (c) Waka Flocka Flame.

Back
Top Bottom