Magic VS Boston: VOL KG is %$%+@ made

Originally Posted by CP1708

Absolutely NOOOOOOOOOO Overtime today, understood?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Oh trust me, you don't have to worry about that.

And how/why is everyone always thinking Vince is some bum?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

mrtramericanjr:
23ska909red02:
Vince looks REALLY BAD out there.
sick.gif

Like that dude at the park that shoots all the time and doesn't make a DAMN thing.

You just want to tell him 'Dog, it ain't your day. I'm sure you wrecked it out here yesterday or some other day, but it ain't happening right here, right now.'

I'm not blaming the entire deficit on him, but from what I've seen so far, he has become a black hole for the Magic offense. :/

And right when I type this, he gets back to back buckets.
laugh.gif

Still, though... just saying.
7-14 fg
6-7 ft
21 points
4 bounds
3 steals

is that really looking bad?
sick.gif

What were his stats about 4 minutes into the 3rd quarter, when I made that reply?

And he's 8-18, sir.

ill ask again is 8-18 bad? dudes love to say people are playing bad, that isnt bad

that was one of the worst few minutes of basketball I've seen in awhile. Players flying everywhere, bricks off the backboard, turnovers.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by CP1708

Absolutely NOOOOOOOOOO Overtime today, understood?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Oh trust me, you don't have to worry about that.

And how/why is everyone always thinking Vince is some bum?
smh.gif
I really dont know, its a shame
smh.gif

roll.gif
@ tony allen hurting the magic

when are teams gonna learn not to give him any lanes to the basket

mrtramericanjr:
ill ask again is 8-18 bad?
Again I ask, what were his stats at the time I made that reply?

And I wasn't even talking about his whole game. I said he was looking rough out there, and at the time made that reply, he had just missed 4 shots in arow without even looking to pass to anyone else with double digits on the shot clock.

That's bad.

Right now he just had a nice dribble drive to the basket which lead to a kickout to Lewis for 3.

That's good.

By me saying 'That's good', does that mean I think he should win MVP this year? No. I meant... that right there... what just happened right nowbefore me making this reply... that's good.

Context.

the garnett fall was beautiful
the game was worth watching after all

why is reddick in the game? dude is terrible on both ends

Game!!! Good stuff, defense played great. Stay healthy and this team gets back to the finals.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Dwight Howard always disappear when it the Magic need him the most.
Come on... the man had 7 shots. Granted he only made one basket, but not much you can do when the team is built around the 3. They shot 26three's, and when you don't give the ball to Dwight consistently there's only so much he can do, he still grabbed 20 rebounds.

You say that in a dismissing way.

Dwight's post game is clearly lacking, and it's something he has to overcome and develop fully if he wants to start racking up titles and MVPs, buthe's still the best center in the league, even though "all he can do is block shots, grab boards, and dunk."

What he can do, he does very well and he's the most dominant inside defender in the league.

Back
Top Bottom