Magic vs. Celtics Game 7 8pm TNT

pimp.gif

i will be watching this game in a dark room with nothing but the tv light on...in my draws sitting on my bed rocking back and forth with my hands on my head...

go magic

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

GO HARD OR GO HOME....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I want celtics 2 win

There a betta/easy match up fa lebron...
glasses.gif
Terrible grammar aside, the Magic are a much better match up, as shown in the regular season. They could make it competitive.

The Magic have outplayed the Celtics in 5/6 games in this series...they just couldn't close it out in Game 4 and 5. If they go out there and play like theyhave been playing the whole series, and are able to close it out, then the Magic will win tonight easily.

I don't think that the game being in Boston will be a factor. The Magic easily beat the Celtics in Game 1 and in Game 5 they played better than the Celticsthe whole game, but like I said, couldn't close it out.

Before Game 1, I said Magic in 6 because the season series was 2-2 and the two games the Celtics lost KG didn't play. If Dwight goes out there tonight andis dominant the Magic will win comfortably.

i have a feeling this will be a back and forth gm, orl with the lead most of the way
hopefully he
Ron-Jeremy.jpg
doesnt panic

[table][tr][td]Ewing Guarantees Victory over Celtics
[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]
By Jessica Camerato

WALTHAM - Patrick Ewing doesn't need to be playing to guarantee a Game 7 victory over the Celtics. In fact, he doesn't even need to have a proven track record of accurate predictions. The Magic assistant coach is certain his team will advance to the Eastern Conference Finals on Sunday.

"It's a whole team. Everyone has to step up in a Game Seven. Bring your A-game. Get our there and play with your hearts on your sleeve and come away with a win," Ewing said in an interview aired on ESPN. "Even though I'm not playing, I'm guaranteeing a win."

That guarantee sits well with Doc Rivers, who was teammates with Ewing on the Knicks.

"Oh that's great. We feel great about that," Rivers said after practice on Saturday. "I've been on those Knicks teams where he had some predictions."

Rivers could not hide his sarcasm. Click here to see just how well Ewing's past predictions have panned out.

roll.gif
at Doc

pimp.gif

am i the only one here that doesnt believe in that conspiracy stuff?? lol, i mean, you guys really think stern is in control of all outcome of games???

I think the refs are getting some money out of this. lol. I hope the Magic win today.

Man and to think Magics could've won this series already if they had not lost those leads. But hey its part of basketball, Go Magics

Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

GO HARD OR GO HOME....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I want celtics 2 win

There a betta/easy match up fa lebron...
glasses.gif
Terrible grammar aside, the Magic are a much better match up, as shown in the regular season. They could make it competitive.
hes saying the celtics are the easier team for the cavs to beat. i agree. i wont say this often but GO BOSTON. i want revenge

GO MAGIC!! I LIVE IN ORLANDO AND HAVE EXTRA FAITH IN MY TEAM , DWIGHT JUST HAS TO HAVE A DOMINANT GAME AND RASHAD KEEP PLAYING LIKE HE HAS AND WE GOT THIS INTHE BAG ....MAGIC AND CAVS WILL BE A SERIES LONG SOUGHT, AND WE MATCH UP ALOT BETTER AGAINST THE CAVS BUT NONE THE LESS WILL BE A GREAT SERIES CAUSE 8-0 RECORDIS A PRETTY IMPRESSIVE PLAYOFF RECORD ..OH YEA LETS GO ROCKETS!

if the magic win it will be a glorious evening.

realisticly they will get a lead and blow it in the 4th quarter and ron jermey will flip out and go crazy.

Back
Top Bottom