Magic's Pietrus to Ditch Kobe-Endorsed Hyperdunks for....

well...
this thread instantly become pointless once i saw whts he weraing now~
lol
all u guys discussed for nothing~

^ Welcome to the club.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by shaqrules

i know it's late, but he's wearing the blk/wht gr hd

they're IDs of those yes.
btw one of the espn analysts still thinks he switched his shoes to non kobe shoes even though its the same ones hes been wearing all season.

65ea49b2d70c6915d50149e7bc22b072-getty-88095541kl124_g1_finals.jpg
I like the tribute to the Air France flight #447 victims he did...but apart from that all i could say is...SELLOUT!!!!
smh.gif
....and Il est un gros blague!= He is a big joke!

I'm curious........

Did J.R. Smith switch out of KBIV's when they were playing each other too?

whole thing is dumb, why did he even bring it up, just to wear the shoes anyway? come on now. lol who cares what this guy is wearing, he still not getting aring this year.

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

Originally Posted by shaqrules

i know it's late, but he's wearing the blk/wht gr hd

they're IDs of those yes.
btw one of the espn analysts still thinks he switched his shoes to non kobe shoes even though its the same ones hes been wearing all season.

no they're not hd iD. if they were, there would be a swoosh on the medial side of the shoe. they just had some custom writing on the side.

He should be wearing some LeBron MVP VI's with blood spatters on the toebox. That would distract ... nah, it wouldn't.

Those were nothing but stenciled Characters put on some HDs.. not custom what so ever...but.... wait til later.

c68b8b0edc24a5065c210f566f4b194f-getty-88095541mw014_nba_finals_ga.jpg
not even stenciled Rock, he didnt have the decency to attempt something that crafty....those were just cut out stickers....in another pic its visiblethat the "7" had slid down to the heel...(below)
2dfedc5a688f65d8243e7c8994adb627-getty-88095541kl152_g1_finals.jpg

Originally Posted by bundy9

c68b8b0edc24a5065c210f566f4b194f-getty-88095541mw014_nba_finals_ga.jpg
not even stenciled Rock, he didnt have the decency to attempt something that crafty....those were just cut out stickers....in another pic its visible that the "7" had slid down to the heel...(below)
2dfedc5a688f65d8243e7c8994adb627-getty-88095541kl152_g1_finals.jpg

Decency???? Don't you think that that's a bit harsh in judgement? What did anyone else do? At least the attempt was made. Man, some of you think thatthe whole world should think just as you do about sneakers. It's ridiculous, really it is.

sigh....my-my, we've got some sensitive people around....

I wasnt knocking his attempt at the tribute, I actually gave kudos to the fact that he did. as it was a patriotic and honourable gesture (refer to first pic onpage)!!!...smh...the point made was that it wasnt something particularly "permanent" like the use of a stencil, which Rock mentioned or maybe amarker print, as it didnt last for the full game, as evidenced in the last pic....jeeez!....take that critique somewhere else dread...

Back
Top Bottom