Magic's Pietrus to Ditch Kobe-Endorsed Hyperdunks for....

....Some Jordan's for the Finals....

I LOVE IT!!!
laugh.gif
Talk about making a statement!!!...

I'm not sure how this is gonna real help his game, but maybe this minor wardrobe change will spur some talk with the media and certainly here on NT...Forus here also, it would be lovely to see some Jay's in the Finals also as all other players with JB have been sent fishing already....Nice move Air France,I endorse that for sure
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

(sad though my initial prediction still remains Lakers in 6
ohwell.gif
)

ept_sports_nba_experts-659284198-1244052399.jpg
Article here

whoever guesses the shoes he wears tomororw i will paypal them 5 dollars but they have to let me know by 9 pm eastern tonight

You got beat to the punch sir, now we have two of these threads floating around.
Yawn.

Lol.

Yours has a cool little picture though!

lol.

As always you stay up on the Nba Bundy.

lol....thanks V1nsanity....

i just realised that as well...when i was about to, there wasnt a topic and as i refreshed da page (after i made mine) i noticed the other thread
laugh.gif

and yup he was endorsed by JB b4, got dropped then played in some Rbk's for a bit, then sensibly returned to the swoosh...

^agreed...

but outta da crappy JB kicks at the moment what would he wear? PE 2009's would be nice... I hope not those horrendous 60+'s

I don't understand, how are hyperdunks KOBE endorsed? Doesn't Kobe endorse his own sig shoe? I thought that the Hyperdunk was just a part of the NikeBasketball Line.

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

I don't understand, how are hyperdunks KOBE endorsed? Doesn't Kobe endorse his own sig shoe? I thought that the Hyperdunk was just a part of the Nike Basketball Line.
Kobe wore Hyperdunks in the Finals last season, and they were his primary shoe through most of the first half of this season. If I'm notmistaken, his Hyperdunk home and away colors were special in that they were available as a GR Hyperdunk colorway. He only switched to ZKIVs around theirrelease, which was in February I believe.

^
Ding ding ding lol
That is correct sir.
He did wear them last year in the finals.
And he was the person they chose to use for endorsing them.
Hence why he got a few P.E's released and such...

Interesting move by Pietrus that's already getting attention (saw Around the Horn, PTI, and SportsCenter today)...but honestly, why change your equipmentwhen you've been successful in it?

It's a sign of weakness, to me. Now, if he got some ZKIVs in a Magic colorway from Nike, that would be a funny EFF YOU to Kobe
laugh.gif

nah...not a sign of weakness...just a simple statement, just as the picture shows also that he intends on x-ing out Dopey...oh sorry....Kobe....

whether his play will prove it or whether the shoe change will be any help, i dont particularly think so....but i do like the move, just to show that as anopponent, he aint gonna be buying into anything Dopey-oriented....ahh shucks Kobe-oriented
tongue.gif

i actually posted the article from the contra costa times (off hoopshype) when he got kicked off JB - "they didn't want me no more." for thelaughs

but after reading an article about how he grew up playing barefoot on an island.. and how his dream was to own just one pair of air jordans..

i kinda feel like he deserves some special makeups.. it's not like it would really cost those guys in oregon anything to hook him up with a couple pairs.

Back
Top Bottom