Mainland Skate in Oakridge Mall,SJ

Hope I'm not blowin up someone's spot,but if this is your spot you need better hook-ups,lol. They got some hype-beast joints here on cosignment for typical cosignment prices. Nothing major,but they got some stuff the younger,newbie crowd might dig em. SB's,woo-hoo!!!!!! <-----sarchasm
4-0-8 Yay Area
Killafonia

how long has it been there havent ever seen it..good prices???
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

Mainland in Dublin, inside the Stoneridge Mall had cali sb's, 1st edition glow in the dark, and futura p-rods last time I checked.

You ain't blowin it up they always had consignment there. But thanks for the heads up anyways! Sunvally also has the same thing.
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i masterbated to one of my cousins. sad thing is, if she wanted to, i would def pipe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-FlossOnEm

What I aint been in that mall in a min. I will go tomroow what do they have and where is it located at.

How long has it been open and do they already have a fan club is it to late to get a plug at that spot to.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Quote:
i think every mainlaind skate has that

Not Fresno. Matter in fact, they don't even carry Nike anymore. 100 bucks for some GR Dunk SBs?? Come on now...smh.

Yeah, from the looks of it, it seems as though they do not have a Nike account anymore. It is all consignment.
Team Otaku​
TeamAutobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. - Ferris Bueller​

So is it worth going to check it out or not... do they nike sb's... Ill just go tomrrow morning since I got to work anyways.
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Well,I admit I don't hit Mainland Skate too often,but I know the one at the Great Mall never had cosignment and when a lot of the others were getting SB's,Great Mall didnt. I walked into one in Modesto Mall back in the day and walked out with two pairs of Jedi's both copped for retail,but that one didn't have cosignment either. Of course this was back in the day when Jedi's and Bronco's were still on the shelves.

As for selection,lots and lots of hypebeast fare,but mostly in smaller (8-9.5 range,not much above if I remember right).A few recently released retro J's (mostly 1's,but none of the good 1's imo). De La Hi's and Lows,Jedi's,Cali's. Mostly newer releases (last 3 years or so). Oldest I could remember were Vamps,but I might not remember so good cause nothing really caught my eye. Prices were somewhere between Flight Club and ISS,meaning somewhere between "high" and "ridiculous" (yeah,ISS is on crack for reals.I said it!) Higher than both ebay and R.I.F. If you're farely new to the game,it might be worth a stop.

Whats up ndztrkt! I'm almost done,pare'! Pair of Medicine Ball Trainer III's and I think I'm callin it quits! I got all the joints I wanted!
4-0-8 Yay Area
Killafonia

dope store....checked it out last sunday. the dude that works there was mad kool; said that they stop getting sb's. they got tons of sb's on consignment tho. i bet they're the owners kiks... i remember back in the day i met him and he tried to sell me futuras for $500....and this was 2 years ago!
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

i just seen this a few days ago
my boy got their alts
they got crazy high prices and limited large sizes tho
size 13 patent 1's for 275 (sumthing like that)
its located right by sears....if u go to sears u wont miss it since its one of the larger stores in oakridge
Code:
 -408-

Quote:
Yeah, from the looks of it, it seems as though they do not have a Nike account anymore. It is all consignment.

They probably got their Nike account taken away because of employees reselling on ebay. Not sure how many of you guys are from Fresno, but the same thing happened to SBI skateshop. Employees were buying most of the Heinekens and reselling on ebay then got caught. Nike account was history.

Quote:
Whats up ndztrkt! I'm almost done,pare'! Pair of Medicine Ball Trainer III's and I think I'm callin it quits! I got all the joints I wanted!

I feel you bruh. I'm pretty much done myself. The only exception will be any of the mid 11s that JB releases. Other than that, I'm straight.

Take care B. I'm sure we'll run into each other sooner or later.....

There prices are always pretty high because whatever the shoe sells for they keep 20%. its in the contract that they make you sign when you want them to show your shoes.

Man I went to the store on Firday and damn that @#%$ is wack... the store is @#%$ weak.. they aint got @#%$ what like a few Nikes just to look random dumb @#%$ sizes... and the bicth there is ugly...

WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Back
Top Bottom