Maison Martin Margiela "Yeezus Tour" - EU 43 (US 9.5-10) - Limited Edition/Deadstock

Hey sneakerheads,

I have for sale or trade the very limited edition Maison Martin Margiela "Yeezus Tour" sneakers in size EU 43 (US size 9.5-10).  These were made in very limited quantities -- I purchased it from the Anrosa store in Paris and was told that they only sold 17 pairs total.  

Like its namesakes, these were made for Kanye West's "Yeezus Tour" and features a full beige pony hair upper, hidden rounded laces, and a chunky velcro strap.  Pictures don't really do justice to the quality of these shoes and they are the perfect addition to your sneaker and/or Yeezy collection.

I'm looking to trade these for some real heat.  In particular I am looking for a pair of Yeezy 1 Blinks (size 8.5-10) or Yeezy 2s in any condition (preferably in sizes 9.5-10) or some rare doernbechers, etc.. (not interested in Jordan's or Lebron's generally though).  I have other shoes as well and can work out a trade.  Make me an offer if you are thinking cash or other heat.  Finally, I can provide invoices and proof of purchase upon request.  

If you live in NYC, I can do a meet up as well.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom