Major Never Minor - Take it from the Top.

Looks like they got a 50% off sale on some stuff today only. Too bad I can't make it to G'Town today >:
mad.gif

oh man i was blow those bmore fitteds were gone, if dude from the store sees this sorry i couldnt come back ill come by later and get that purple one.

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
O.G. Member # 11
you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

stopped by the store today...and i loved it. nice selection. even ran into a chicago dude who happens to work there.

i went to the store a couple of times, neat place.

better than cmonwealth that is for sure and any other shoe place in GT.

__Yons__

How many pairs of the ED/Dre clydes did you all get? I really want a pair but I don't think I can make it to the midnight sale. Do you think you will have some left in the morning?
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

^Sizes are super limited, as we got just about every size (4-13), but hardly any doubles.

For Yo MTV Raps stuff, since Puma store is having a launch party tonight, we may be able to sell them during the party hours (8 to 9). Just call the store and ask.

Also, don't forget about Do The Right Thing Spizikes at midnight tonight.
NeverMinor

Thanks, but I don't think I can get there until tommorow. I will just hold out hope that nobody who wears a size 11.5 or 12 comes in tonight.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

ohhh tough luck^ and im not saying that to be an @#%$.

edit: how many of those HUF fitteds did yall get?

Team DC/MD/VA​

young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

^^ When I went there earlier, I copped the last 7 5/8. After that, they only had two more. I got lucky with mine
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

It's time to make room for upcoming inventory again!!!

This means it's a great time for you to take advantage of our Great American Fall Sale, starting Tuesday, September 18th @ MAJOR!

You will find:
A great selection of denim @ 50% off regular retail price
All of our shorts and boardshorts @ 35% off regular retail price
All sandals and slides @ 40% off regular retail price
Selected sale tops, buy 2 and get both for 50% off regular retail
Selected sale shoes, buy 2 pairs and get both for 40% off regular retail

This sale ends Friday, September 21st, so get to MAJOR before it's too late!!!

Stay MAJOR!

1426 Wisconsin Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20007

After the weekend break to reload the sale merchandise, the BIG backyard sale @ MAJOR continues this week, from Monday, September 24th through Friday, September 28th.

We added more stuff to the sale selection, and the insane deals continue...

Jeans - 50% off our original retail price
Shorts - 40% off our original retail price, 50% off both, if you buy 2 pairs.
Shirts/Hoodies/Jackets - 35% off our original retail price or 50% off both, if you buy 2.

Slides - 40% off original retail price on all slides.

Shoes - Any sale shoes (outside or inside)... If you buy 2 pairs, you get 40% off original retail price on both.

Caps - Any sale fitted caps (ask for help)... If you buy 2 caps, you get them for $16 per cap.

Many of our sale items are still selling for full price at other stores, and on the internet, so come through and take advantage of this promotion.

MAJOR... Greater. Faster. Stronger!

MAJOR
1426 WISCONSIN AVE. NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20007

Open 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday
10 a.m. to 10 p.m. - Saturday
12 p.m. to 7 p.m. - Sunday

is there anyway to find out whats on sale before heading out? parking in g-town is a @#%$! and i didnt see anything worth copping when i went last week, whatever yall did have that i wanted wasnt my size.

Team DC/MD/VA​

young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

Is MAJOR going to get an online shop? I still want to support the local guys even though I moved away, plus MAJOR has everything I could want.
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD
"MY SWAGGER WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

i picked my bloc28 fitted last week,always digg the business there ( dont have to deal with any problems).went there after my flight landed at dulles lol.any news when the huf am pack droppin at major ???

Yeah.. I can see I will be a phone ordering MOFO having to make sure no one confuses me for an Oregonian on Campus...lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

AfterTurkey07.gif

REMEMBER THAT ALL CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR ITEMS PRICED $100 AND UNDER ARE TAX-FREE FROM NOVEMBER 23RD THROUGH DECEMBER 2ND.

what isn't included in the half off??? I wouldn't want to make the trip from bmore for nothing...

Back
Top Bottom