Major Never Minor - Take it from the Top.

rockdeep

Banned
Wanted everyone to start with a Fresh Slate with Summer and new Sales being available.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

The owners, and employees at MAJOR appreciate Niketalk's continued support and patronage. It was through NT that I found out that we had so many people in the area that share the passion for dope kicks, and other product that relates to the kicks culture. We always strive to bring the best product available to us through only official sources, and we also design our in-store brand and collabo efforts to reflect the aesthetic that is truly unique to our city.

All of MAJOR's highlight inventory updates and release schedules can be found on MAJOR NewsChannel

Go ahead and bookmark the page, and check for the latest and the greatest in Footwear/Headwear/Streetwear/Outerwear.

For those that don't know, MAJOR is the only account in Washington D.C. metropolitan area with all of the following selections:
Nike Indie Energy
Nike Urban Energy
Jordan Lifestyle
adidas Originals Consortium
adidas Remix Underground
Puma List Account
Reebok Trend
Converse Gallery
Creative Recreation Premier (coming in July)
ALIFE (coming in August)

Chances are you will see things that you've never seen at any of the other stores in the area @ MAJOR... You just have to take time to look through the vast selection of footwear we have.

As far as fitteds, we have released many of your favorite fitted caps through our special relationship with New Era, and look for even bigger things to pop off, especially when we unveil Bloc28 Collection by Disney/New Era.

In terms of gear, we have all your favorite brands, including The Hundreds, Rogue Status, Nike Tech Pack, and Lemar & Dauley.

We currently have a huge sale going on to make room for more fresh goods everyday. So just ask any of our employees what's on sale, and they'll point them out to you. Most New Balances are 40% to 50% until they are gone, so if you are looking for LeftOver Pack, Dragon Pack, or Bamboo Pack, make your way over to MAJOR.

Phone orders are taken on Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

MAJOR
1426 Wisconsin Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20007
202 MAJOR DC (202 625 6732)
www.majordc.com
www.myspace.com/majordc

Pretty sure these hats are long gone, but any chance you guys get some more? There real nice but I was down at college when they released so I was pretty heated I missed out

dsc00084.JPG

Last time I was there, there wasn't anything different from what was on the tables and what was in the boxes, just different sizes... so I didn't have to sift through the boxes at all to find those sizes because someone was in the back helping out. Didn't work that way for you?

They restocked on them a little bit ago, call em up and ask em if they have it.

Boxes of clothes are actually SALE selection. All full price items are kept in separate sections, and our employees bring them out for you.
NeverMinor

Quote:
I didn't have to sift through the boxes at all to find those sizes because someone was in the back helping out. Didn't work that way for you?
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

What kind of hats do they have beside that blue one? Do they have any plain ones?
I'm on a Mission, that people say is Impossible
But when I swing my swords they all choppable
I be the body dropper, the heartbeat stopper
Child educator, plus head amputator​

we've got plenty of fitteds. we have that blue one up top and we also have one in the same blue w/ a pink major logo. here are the newest joints which DJ Klark Kent came thru to pick up yesterday. 2 of each to be exact. cool cat

265592516.jpg

265592512.jpg

265592509.jpg

265592504.jpg

265592502.jpg

265592500.jpg

SELL ME UR AM 1'S AND NIKE BLAZERS SZ 13.

!!!TEAM AM FAM!!!

We have 2 events coming up...

1. This Saturday, July 21st, with the designers and image makers from L-R-G @ MAJOR:
Click Here For The Flyer
heineken_redstar_citypaperadfinal.jpg

Free tickets for the Tuesday evening party can be picked up at the store on Friday, July 20th from 6 p.m. to close.

Shop was a zoo Friday evening. They have a bunch of fitteds. Unfortunately, not in any color I was looing for or that caught my eye. But shouts to the DJ (killing it with the original joints from today's popular samples) and the customer service.

Can I RSVP for this Event somewhere OTHER THAN the WKYS site...I went there and had no luck finding the info.
COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

cool event last night.

had i known it was gonna be sushi, i woulda skipped on ruth chris....

I had a good time last night. Those that saw me there, know I made the best of it and WHY I made the best of it hahaha.

That's weird... cause I have some other New Era's that are 5/8s and they fit my head perfectly...but I have some 7 1/2s that are too big.. Word to Barry Bonds.. what is goin on?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

that is weird. Cause I tried on a 1/2 and it was way too small. But 5/8 fits me good.

5/8 = 0.625
1/2 = 0.500

The math favors me.

Sizing isn't always consistent..
I'm on a Mission, that people say is Impossible
But when I swing my swords they all choppable
I be the body dropper, the heartbeat stopper
Child educator, plus head amputator​

Will MAJOR be shipping the Baltimore Orioles Cooperstown fitteds?
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD
"MY SWAGGER WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

Back
Top Bottom