Makaveli - 7 Day Theory 25th anniversary

Such a dark and gritty record. It’s like Pac knew his time was up. Album elevated him from mere superstar status to MYTHICAL status. Absolute masterpiece, though it was at really dark time for rap back then for obvious reasons. It’s a reflection of that time for sure.

Only listened to it once. Outside of the singles, it was OK.

Favorite Pac album is still Me Against the World.

I've said it on here before but this album used to freak me out when I was a kid even though I loved/love it :lol:

this. Album will always have that eerrie mystique to it. I was super young listening to it lol then when I was like a preteen hopping on 2pac internet forums and they had me thinking he really was gonna come back in 2001 😭lol

Hated Pac at this time smh felt he was stuck in the Bishop matrix etc lol....buuuut when this dropped and bomb first played smmfh. It was like I couldn't even be mad lol he came at everybody!!! Rest of the album was alright to me but bomb first is still 🔥

my fav Pac album ever. :pimp:

the conspiracy theories that came with this album man :lol:. Who else tried to catch "suge shot me" in Bomb First?! lol
Haha I must have replayed that track 20 times to see if my ears were deceiving me haha. Has there ever been another album with so many conspiracies attached to it!?!?!

Also, did Nas really squash the beef before 2pac died? I also heard 2pac was going to remove most of those disses from the final version of the album but Suge and co kept them on for obvious reasons.

Haha I must have replayed that track 20 times to see if my ears were deceiving me haha. Has there ever been another album with so many conspiracies attached to it!?!?!

Also, did Nas really squash the beef before 2pac died? I also heard 2pac was going to remove most of those disses from the final version of the album but Suge and co kept them on for obvious reasons.

I'm sure in other genres there has been. I don't think there was another rap album that had so many conspiracies tied to like Makaveli did.

They did squash it before he passed. Nas has touched on the topic in the past and much recently too.

When r u still down released it wasn’t the same. He was missed.. Remember his blue tape/CD being bootlegged around the spot

Back
Top Bottom