Makaveli- The Don Kiluminati:The 7 Day Theory Appreciation

"It's not about East or West. It's about n***as and b*****s, power and money, riders and punks. What side are you on?"
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
loved this album

Toss It Up
eek.gif
when's the last time you heard from Aaron Hall? R. Kelly took his whole career
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This is the only Pac album that I can fully get into all the way, a hip hop classic for sure.

whats crazy is that he wrote that entire thing in 3 days.
eek.gif

I thought he completed this in 7 days, hence the term "The 7 Day Theory". I think one of the Outlawz made a comment about this in a magazine.

it was recorded in 7days.I still have this album on my mp3,never gets old....til this day I consider this one of hip-hop's greatest albums

Classic. Pac's wordplay was on another level. Still only my 3rd favorite Pac cd behind "Me Against The World" and "All Eyez On Me"

'Time goes by, puffin on ly, hopin that it gets me high. Got a _ goin kraazzzy'

Me & My Girlfriend is
pimp.gif
too

The whole feel of the album is eerie. It's such an emotional album, every track got something REAL to talk about.

It is incredible that he did this in a week.

To Live and Die in LA always gets played the first time i hop in the whip after being away...

Much appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

his third classic. from the epic opening to the epic closing, this is an amazing album. "blasphemy" deserves its own post complete with analysis and all.

tell me how i ain't God's son..
n_, mama a virgin,
we got evicted, had to leave the burbs...

have you ever seen a crackhead? that's eternal fire.

eek.gif

QFT.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This is the only Pac album that I can fully get into all the way, a hip hop classic for sure.

eek.gif

I thought he completed this in 7 days, hence the term "The 7 Day Theory". I think one of the Outlawz made a comment about this in a magazine.

It was originally called "The 3 Day Theory." In Krazy if you listen to him talkin in the background you hear him say "Don Killuminati, the 3day theory," and in the promo vinyl for Toss it Up the album is listed as "The 3 Day Theory." I think it went 3 days to write, and another 4 torecord = 7 days.

I LOVE this album. Ya'll making me wanna use this as my soundtrack for the day
laugh.gif

Me Against The World > Makaveli 7Day Theory
nerd.gif

if "krazy" doesn't make you tear up just a little bit then you have no soul

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Classic album.

GOAT
I would have never guessed
Im a huge Pac fan. I switch up, but Pac (and his words) mean more to me than ____. So i pay my respects by giving him that title.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

pimp.gif
album is a *$%%*+! classic

eek.gif

GOAT! you will foreva be missed
Yup, Thug Angel is on TVone for those who get it.

They don't make real _s like they use to.

Back
Top Bottom