Making a girl into a side piece.. Or not Vol. 1

This chick likes me and is always tryna talk/chill..

I wanna chill with her and all that.. but she's not the wife up material

She would let me smash, but I don't feel like putting up with all her emotions when she REALLY REALLY catches feelings...

Plus, I'm already in an VERY awkward situation with her family.. Should I just dead her, and be on to the next one?

What should I do NT?!?
tired.gif

The thing is i'm not really leading her on.... I'm just being nonchalant about everything.

She's always the one that is texting/hitting me up. And, the other day she stopped by my friend's house just to say what's up to me..

I know. "NT, Were we don't bag nothin' but dimes
pimp.gif
"

Maybe, I'm just being hard on her.. but she ain't no dime, that's for sure

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well when I saw her today with my friends.. My  one friend was like, "I'd bang the %$%$ outta _____"

laugh.gif

smash for a while.. if i was you id do it to her a few times.. work on your stroke game so when u do find the one u wanna wife, youd be a sex god to her. im jus sayin tho..

If she is down for anything and everything about you, don't be so quick to just throw her away. Alotta people make the mistake of looking for 10's when they themselves may not merit that. Don't be too cool, a chick that will do anything for u and isnt hideous is better than a banging chick who you gotta do everything for, and please just so she keeps you around. feel me?

Seems like the chick is on your nuts, but you don't really want to be with her
ohwell.gif
. Difficult situation, but I say just end your "relationship" and let her find someone else.

Back
Top Bottom