MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Can't believe they denied my mans a retrial. Honestly, don't think he'd ever beat the case. The State of Wisconsin will get clapped back hard if he's found innocent lol

I really don't know how people live in this world knowing they're literally ruining a persons/peoples life/lives because they can't admit fault.

How do these people live with themselves?

I really don't know how people live in this world knowing they're literally ruining a persons/peoples life/lives because they can't admit fault.

Yeah, it's crazy.

As sad as it is I don't think they lose a bit of sleep. They were outcast and they needed falls so they picked a couple of guys they deemed uneducated and naive and capitalized.

Can't believe they denied my mans a retrial. Honestly, don't think he'd ever beat the case. The State of Wisconsin will get clapped back hard if he's found innocent lol

The attorney he hired was a renowned known attorney for getting inmates released after she took on the case. Her area of attack was DNA science and the experts she had assembled in her past cases destroyed prosecutions. I honestly feel there is a ton of corruption from the very top in this case. There is no way Avery was ever going to get a fair trial, he'll die in prison.

The attorney he hired was a renowned known attorney for getting inmates released after she took on the case. Her area of attack was DNA science and the experts she had assembled in her past cases destroyed prosecutions. I honestly feel there is a ton of corruption from the very top in this case. There is no way Avery was ever going to get a fair trial, he'll die in prison.

Corruption all over in this case. Sucks that Steve will die in prison. I just wish he would've known to get out the state of WI when he was fighting the county of Mantiwoc the 1st time.

Those small town minded people never leave a place where their life is completely rooted.

Just wish his lawyers at the time would've pushed it or something. He was definitely going to win that 1st case.

A vast majority (75% +) of people are born, live and die within a 20 mile radius though.

Interesting fact I've never known up till now lol.

Back
Top Bottom