Making Cocaine........

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by infam0usP

I'm smoking dope, I'm on my cell phone. I'm selling COKE, straight off the iPhone! 9 Piece, straight 8-balls. MJG b****, I GOT 8-BALLS!!
nobody cares dude

& shut this stupid thread down. Its obvious that the majority posting in this thread is clueless kids tryin to 1-up the next guys knowledge on the dope game. Yet all you BIG TYMERS are on NT arguing with little kids about stuff they heard in a song. Be your own person, do your own thing
smokin.gif
its a song you moron. YOU MAD
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'm smoking dope, I'm on my cell phone. I'm selling COKE, straight off the iPhone! 9 Piece, straight 8-balls. MJG b****, I GOT 8-BALLS!!
nobody cares dude

& shut this stupid thread down. Its obvious that the majority posting in this thread is clueless kids tryin to 1-up the next guys knowledge on the dope game. Yet all you BIG TYMERS are on NT arguing with little kids about stuff they heard in a song. Be your own person, do your own thing
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'm surprised my thread about swishers vs rolling papers got closed and this one is still open.

I'm surprised my thread about swishers vs rolling papers got closed and this one is still open.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by whiterails

Just because certain chemicals are used in the manufacturing process doesn't mean said chemicals exist in the final product.
Just saying.
dumb question here
grin.gif
....but if its a plant and its being saturated in those chemicals...dosent that mean at least a trace of it is in the final product?

He's right, though, thats basic organic chemistry. yall just witnessed an extraction. The "paste" is the crude product which contains very little impurities...if it does have any. thats PURE cocaine. nothing but cocaine. no diesel fuel or anything else in there.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by whiterails

Just because certain chemicals are used in the manufacturing process doesn't mean said chemicals exist in the final product.
Just saying.
dumb question here
grin.gif
....but if its a plant and its being saturated in those chemicals...dosent that mean at least a trace of it is in the final product?

He's right, though, thats basic organic chemistry. yall just witnessed an extraction. The "paste" is the crude product which contains very little impurities...if it does have any. thats PURE cocaine. nothing but cocaine. no diesel fuel or anything else in there.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

The whole point of selling drugs is building a clientele your dealers are doing it all wrong....

weed these days is something like 700 times more potent than weed before 1980....

why in the $!+% would "streaching" it to make it 'stronger" be the norm?

roll.gif

This is what bud used to look like in the 70s hahahahaha

kalrb6.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

The whole point of selling drugs is building a clientele your dealers are doing it all wrong....

weed these days is something like 700 times more potent than weed before 1980....

why in the $!+% would "streaching" it to make it 'stronger" be the norm?

roll.gif

This is what bud used to look like in the 70s hahahahaha

kalrb6.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

nobody cares dude

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Moron? Cuz I dont listen to that ignorant BS music
laugh.gif
-  u the one that seems angry with such a harsh word like moron. Feelin guilty cuz what I said applies to u, eh????????

nobody cares dude

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
-  u the one that seems angry with such a harsh word like moron. Feelin guilty cuz what I said applies to u, eh????????

nobody cares dude

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 u the one that seems angry with such a harsh word like moron.

didn't take your Midol today? I'm sorry you still got sand in your mangina bro
laugh.gif

nobody cares dude

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 u the one that seems angry with such a harsh word like moron.

didn't take your Midol today? I'm sorry you still got sand in your mangina bro
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom