Making The Band Appreciation

The show was fire from top to bottom....

Dylan talking in 3rd person never ever got old, I always respected his trollin' :lol: :lol: ()

Choppa was that guy, never lost sight of who he was and never took himself too seriously.

E. Ness the complete opposite, homie thought he had to be everybodies pops when Diddy told him he liked him in a leadership role. That was the beginning of the end for him.

*I don't think this "band" ever stood a chance from the beginning...

Last edited:

pimp.gif

Jody
frown.gif

Diddy will forever be that #1 ***** I don't care.

This show is a classic. I really hope MTV puts these shows on their own app or Netflix. Every season was good.

Day 26s debut album is a classic album. One of the best albums of the last twenty years.

MTV also needs to put from G's to Gents on one of these apps. That **** was also classic.

You really listened to their album? :lol:

The only reality show I ever really cared to tune into weekly. Freaking loved it. Day 26 and Danity Kane seasons were dope, too. 

I'm pretty sure one of the finales came on the same time Derek Fisher hit the shot in .4 seconds. I was watching the finale. Didn't think anyone was going to hit the shot anyway. 
laugh.gif

This show is a classic. I really hope MTV puts these shows on their own app or Netflix. Every season was good.

Day 26s debut album is a classic album. One of the best albums of the last twenty years.

MTV also needs to put from G's to Gents on one of these apps. That **** was also classic.

That **** is an R&B classic. They had all the top producers and writers on that first album. Everyone I know that has heard it, say the same thing. Don't know many that have heard it though because they thought it would be a joke. I play both albums all the time still.

I'm shutting down the studio again...

Classic line.

1st album is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] , still listen to a grip of it. Bryan Michael Cox laced them.

Second joint was trash outside of So Good. They abandoned the ballads for uptempo joints and it didn't work.

The only reality show I ever really cared to tune into weekly. Freaking loved it. Day 26 and Danity Kane seasons were dope, too. 

I'm pretty sure one of the finales came on the same time Derek Fisher hit the shot in .4 seconds. I was watching the finale. Didn't think anyone was going to hit the shot anyway. 
laugh.gif

Who is your avy my good sir

Damn. Just read Mysterious is doing a 6 year bid for shaking her 4 month baby to the point of permanent brain damage.

Bruh I'm watching the Day26 MTB seasons right now on YT...forgot how much drama them boys had especially Q.

Them boys was sangin' back then though

Diddy: "You gotta get NEKKID" :lol:

Thank you Dave Chappelle for adding additional lulz for the first band

Diddy picked the suicide squad for this show.smh

Like tell me you couldn't find much better talent in the US. The talent must've not showed up to auditions if those were the best they had...

Babs still 1 of the ugliest Cross dressers I've ever seen. Dude didn't even try to look or sound like a woman.

Last edited:
Diddy picked the suicide squad for this show.smh

Like tell me you couldn't find much better talent in the US. The talent must've not showed up to auditions if those were the best they had...

Babs still 1 of the ugliest Cross dressers I've ever seen. Dude didn't even try to look or sound like a woman.
From the beginning I said to myself other rappers in the game would not respect a bunch of dude's who auditioned to be in a hip hop group. Put together like a boy band. Only person that had a chance was the r&b singer and reggae artist of they were really talented.

Not to mention their name was Da Band. Like an unimaginative ninjahood named them.

No ties to each other and no real or compelling story to their come up they could hype up to sell albums. Its a manufactured product and that's not real in hip hop.

So it's no surprise real talented dudes in Philly, NYC, Cali, the South and wherever else they got ppl from didn't show up at all. There have been more talented rappers that have shown up on 106 & Park freestyle Fridays than there were for who auditioned for da band.

With all that said E. Ness was the best among the rappers.

Last edited:
Ness was kinda nice.

Seen a few battle rap videos where he was snapping.

I think Puff put them all in a house for entertainment, and only expected 1 or 2 of them to actually have real careers when the smoke cleared.

That **** is an R&B classic. They had all the top producers and writers on that first album. Everyone I know that has heard it, say the same thing. Don't know many that have heard it though because they thought it would be a joke. I play both albums all the time still.

I still have "I'm The Reason" on a random playlist :lol:

I ***** with it when it come on though.

Back
Top Bottom