MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

Damn bro that sucks for the passengers, like how scary would it of been to crash into the water or disappeared into another dimension by accidentally entering a time warp. Hopefully everybody is okay.

Last edited:
^Of course not bro! this story won't get network news stations the most viewers so why bother?

It was literally the only story on the news for two weeks. Believe me, when they find it, it'll be covered extensively.

Damn....if true.  :wow:

Granted, this could've just been him trying to hone his skills.  But it makes you wonder......

Okay, but lets think about it....Lets say he did actually land the plane on a small island, then what? What happened to all the passengers? If he was alone, a flight full of people can't overtake him, once they landed? That many people couldn't create some kind of rescue signal to alert any boats or planes that were passing by?

Either way, it's scary to think that this is possible in this day in age, given the technology that we have available. It's almost as if they just vanished from earth SMH.

^ I'm with you man....way too many variables that don't make sense. I think the plane is at the bottom of the ocean floor somewhere.

I just thought it was nuts that they allegedly found evidence of the pilot practicing landing on a small, island runway.

Personally, I think he was on a solo mission to do whatever and he effed up the navigation and ran out of fuel. I mean, the data shows us where the plane was, so there's gotta be a reason it was there when it shouldn't have been.

Traveling and enjoying life>fear of flying because of an extremely rare airplane disappearance/crash
crashes and a plane dissapearing are two diff things. In todays day for a big *** plane like that to go missing is pretty ******* scary
Do you drive a car after seeing a news report about a fatal accident?
a car doesn't dissapear into thin air. not to mention if ur driving u have control over what happens. the passengers on that plane couldn't/can't do ****

this is not an everyday type of situation...car accidents, shootings, etc.....if im correct this is the first time something like this has happened in recent age of advanced technology where no one has a slight clue

Last edited:
crashes and a plane dissapearing are two diff things. In todays day for a big *** plane like that to go missing is pretty ******* scary

a car doesn't dissapear into thin air. not to mention if ur driving u have control over what happens. the passengers on that plane couldn't/can't do ****

this is not an everyday type of situation...car accidents, shootings, etc.....if im correct this is the first time something like this has happened in recent age of advanced technology where no one has a slight clue

So, basically, you don't trust pilots lol

Also, other than finding some debris with the Air France flight, we had no clue what happened there. It took two years to find the plane and the black box. So, yes, there is precedent. But keep on living in your make believe world that it's somehow unsafe to fly now. I mean, has there been an increase in commercial plane crashes since then? Or, are they just waiting for you to get on a plane?

So, basically, you don't trust pilots lol

Also, other than finding some debris with the Air France flight, we had no clue what happened there. It took two years to find the plane and the black box. So, yes, there is precedent. But keep on living in your make believe world that it's somehow unsafe to fly now. I mean, has there been an increase in commercial plane crashes since then? Or, are they just waiting for you to get on a plane?
u wouldn't trust my life in anyone else's hands period. 

when did i say its unsafe to fly? i said its scary for something like that to happen. it aint gonna stop me from flying but its still in the back of my head. 

and that Air France flight, debris was found along with bodies...so it was pretty fair to assume that it crashed in the ocean....this is completely different. we don't know wtf happened here at all...no clue. hell they didn't/don't know where the hell to look

Last edited:

a car doesn't dissapear into thin air. not to mention if ur driving u have control over what happens the passengers on that plane couldn't/can't do ****

What!?

Man, I can't imagine being a family member of one of these passengers. It's mind blowing, really, and you have no answer.

Back
Top Bottom