Malcom X killer might be coming to Justice finally

Does this have anything to do with Netflix doc that was just out around the same topic?
Damn shame we don’t hold Brother Malcolm up like we do King.

A deathbed confession is powerful but I hope people aren’t setting themselves up for disappointment by getting their hopes up for anything meaningful coming from this.

The new evidence is only sufficient for re-opening the investigation.

Last edited:
This random but I thought X casting in One Night in Miami was terrible and unforgivable.

Movie was mid too even if its getting 98 on Rotten Tomatoes, 7.2 IMDb.

I just assumed those were white options but what do yall think?

This random but I thought X casting in One Night in Miami was terrible and unforgivable.

I heard that as well and I haven't been in a rush to see it. I heard they was randomly bashing Farrakhan in the movie, Farrakhan wasn't even a prominent member of the nation at that time period.

Yeah.... just like how they bringing former Nazi members to justice. After 70 years. Saw some dude went to trial at like 95 years old. Man please.

Let Malcolm rest in peace. They done dud enough shameful stuff to that man

mail.jpg

All it does it make those who argued that it be “our own to betray us” to be slightly wrong.

but the point still stands and these institutions will still remain unpunished/reformed. Business as usual.

Does this have anything to do with Netflix doc that was just out around the same topic?
Damn shame we don’t hold Brother Malcolm up like we do King.

We don't?

I think it's the opposite and black people don't honor him enough. We have made non-violence as something bad and cowardice and pitted them against each other.

Because white people have neutered Muhammad Ali and Dr King by rewriting history as people they loved who weren't problematic and controversial.

Most black people know absolutely nothing about him other than a speech.

Watched the movie and cut it off halfway through. It was boring as hell. I place it in the same category as the Obama movie "Southside With You".

Back
Top Bottom