Male Birth Control Pill is Close

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
 @ ppl really thinking their even close or even going to release a "male contraceptive". No way this will happen, too many entities benefit and thrive from leaving it up to women and unwed pregnancies. From family law agencies, dfacs, dhr, attorneys, judges, jails, govt assistant programs, so on and so forth. And im not going to even start how it would change the structure/swing shift in the current state of minorities. No way govt will allow this anytime in the foreseeable future.
laugh.gif
at conspiracy theories. How bout young black men just strap up and stop indiscriminately smashing everything with a pulse?
wait... wut?

you CANNOT be serious w/ this one...

naw naw... this aint real life...

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
 @ ppl really thinking their even close or even going to release a "male contraceptive". No way this will happen, too many entities benefit and thrive from leaving it up to women and unwed pregnancies. From family law agencies, dfacs, dhr, attorneys, judges, jails, govt assistant programs, so on and so forth. And im not going to even start how it would change the structure/swing shift in the current state of minorities. No way govt will allow this anytime in the foreseeable future.
laugh.gif
at conspiracy theories. How bout young black men just strap up and stop indiscriminately smashing everything with a pulse?
wait... wut?

Sadly, it is.

Children in single family homes by race

AIDS in black community on the rise

Facts on fatherless children

Those links aren't the best ones, but I assume you really already knew all of that anyways and just wanted to be argumentative.

laugh.gif
wait... wut?

Sadly, it is.

Those links aren't the best ones, but I assume you really already knew all of that anyways and just wanted to be argumentative.

welp... i live in texas...

and the mexicans be runnin' around making babies more and faster than any race.

shame for you generalizing and throwing a blanket statement on a group of people.

it wasnt said to be argumentative. your statement was directed at black men from ages 18-24... like they're the ONLY one gettin down.

that is COMPLETELY unfair because i fall in that category.

say uninformed, or unaware young black men if you're going to say that.... modify that with something before "young black men" before you try and group us all into a certain negative stereotype, fambs.

look at the number of child molesters. pretty sure a huge percentage of them are white men

should i say "stop fuggin w/ kids, white men"...?

its extreme, but that's how i read you're post, my dude.

wait... wut?

Sadly, it is.

shame for you generalizing and throwing a blanket statement on a group of people.

it wasnt said to be argumentative. your statement was directed at black men from ages 18-24... like they're the ONLY one gettin down.

say uninformed, or unaware young black men if you're going to say that.... modify that with something before "young black men" before you try and group us all into a certain negative stereotype, fambs.

look at the number of child molesters. pretty sure a huge percentage of them are white men

Or maybe "we" as a community could spend less time being offended and oversensitive and more focused on solutions and implementing them. But I got permabanned last time I said that, thus proving my point, so let me step down. And furthermore being black myself, it's an issue that's closer to me and my heart. I really couldn't care less about Mexicans and what they do and how it leads to their negative social identity. I understand they're in a similar boat to us and sucks for them and I certainly don't contribute to that, but it has no direct impact on me or anyone in my family.

Sadly, it is.

Or maybe "we" as a community could spend less time being offended and oversensitive and more focused on solutions and implementing them. But I got permabanned last time I said that, thus proving my point, so let me step down. And furthermore being black myself, it's an issue that's closer to me and my heart. I really couldn't care less about Mexicans and what they do and how it leads to their negative social identity. I understand they're in a similar boat to us and sucks for them and I certainly don't contribute to that, but it has no direct impact on me or anyone in my family.
had to spoil this cuz its a somewhat wall of text.
Spoiler [+]
i'm not offended by the facts. they're proven numbers that i cant argue w/.

but you're statement is offensive because you identified the entire group, as do other races, that dont know what goes on in the community.

you dont contribute to mexicans being in a bad spot, but you perpetualize the thought of "young black dudes dont know how to keep it in their pants" but throwing a blanket statement on every "young black dude"

i live around alot of hispanics, and they could be NOTICEABLY poor, and look at me in disgust. women w/ 3 kids by 24, completely out of shape, with no future or plans of advancing, looking at me like i'm not sheet...

you saying that helps affirm those beliefs.

government aid help contribute to the lack of father figures, not just young black dudes getting buns... not to sound like a crazy conspiracist, but one of the strongest threats to the higher ups is a strong black family lead by a strong black man.

extreme numbers in prison also contribute to those numbers... 30 mill black people in america... 2 million in jail... 250 million white people in america... 2 million in jail... doesnt sound right, does it?

i think we are both on the same sides of the fence, just attacking it in a different way... you place the blame soley on the young black male, and i think that other factors contribute to it, and its not just bad decision making (even though that does factor in)

and regardless of what you say, what others think of you matters in this world.

promotions, job advancement, contractual issues, judicial system...

these are all things that can DIRECTLY effect you, and can be GREATLY adjusted due to someone's own stereotypical ideolgy of a group of people.

had to spoil this cuz its a somewhat wall of text.
Spoiler [+]
i'm not offended by the facts. they're proven numbers that i cant argue w/.

but you're statement is offensive because you identified the entire group, as do other races, that dont know what goes on in the community.

you dont contribute to mexicans being in a bad spot, but you perpetualize the thought of "young black dudes dont know how to keep it in their pants" but throwing a blanket statement on every "young black dude"

i live around alot of hispanics, and they could be NOTICEABLY poor, and look at me in disgust. women w/ 3 kids by 24, completely out of shape, with no future or plans of advancing, looking at me like i'm not sheet...

you saying that helps affirm those beliefs.

government aid help contribute to the lack of father figures, not just young black dudes getting buns... not to sound like a crazy conspiracist, but one of the strongest threats to the higher ups is a strong black family lead by a strong black man.

extreme numbers in prison also contribute to those numbers... 30 mill black people in america... 2 million in jail... 250 million white people in america... 2 million in jail... doesnt sound right, does it?

i think we are both on the same sides of the fence, just attacking it in a different way... you place the blame soley on the young black male, and i think that other factors contribute to it, and its not just bad decision making (even though that does factor in)

and regardless of what you say, what others think of you matters in this world.

promotions, job advancement, contractual issues, judicial system...

these are all things that can DIRECTLY effect you, and can be GREATLY adjusted due to someone's own stereotypical ideolgy of a group of people.

Exactly i didnt want to get into delve deep into it but the impact of male condoms esp.. in minority communities would have a great effect on society and the structure of our society and the current state of minorities. It be on the same scale as adequate, and equal schools systems etc.. This whole the world is on a even playing field, we are the world, cant we all just get along, cliche mess is the real conspiracy theory. The majority benefit greatly by the current state of the minority.

It's not going to stop the spread of disease though, which is as much a problem as fatherless children and the ruckus they drum up. Hell, last I check we were the only community in which AIDs was increasing, while it is going down in every other... even Mexicans. I also fail to see how "the white man" is making some brothas continue to spread their seed all over the place then abandon their kids. Again, compared to white people our incidence of that is almost 5x.

It's not going to stop the spread of disease though, which is as much a problem as fatherless children and the ruckus they drum up. Hell, last I check we were the only community in which AIDs was increasing, while it is going down in every other... even Mexicans. I also fail to see how "the white man" is making some brothas continue to spread their seed all over the place then abandon their kids. Again, compared to white people our incidence of that is almost 5x.

aight fambs... lemme lay the game down flat real quick.

Spoiler [+]
its not the "white man" that's making the moves. it's the people w/ money. color dont matter.

when you look at any race, poverty and hood behavior is SHUNNED to the umpteenth degree except in the black community. its COOL to be hood.

check out ALL of the rap songs.

in other races, they dont indentify w/ poor as themselves. do you think in the asian community they'll pick on you for talking proper? in the white community, do people LOWER themselves to be with others? not often.

most white and asain women are HIGHLY aware of their status. they will NOT downgrade, or go w/ a thug, or a hood dude, or whatever, cuz they think its cute. BLACK GIRLS do this all the time. they always clamour about wanting a thug, or a hood boy.

this connects to living in the hood, being on food stamps, section 8, etc... its not as negatively looked at in other communities as ours because like i stated earlier, its OKAY to be hood. its almost like your blackness.

BUT... to gain all of this.. you CANNOT have a man around. did you know that when living in public housing, you cannot have a man over the age of 18 living you? i'm DEAD serious.

if the agents come to your house, and see that you have your little brother living with you that's 21, they can LITERALLY KICK YOU OUT FOR HAVING A MAN OVER 18 IN THE HOUSE.

it states that EXPLICITLY in the contract. you can have a woman of ANY age living there. crazy huh?

i've heard SEVERAL girls jokingly say "damn.. all i need to do is have baby and i'm set"

they are joking, but think about it... the more children they have, the less responsibility they have because the government will provide more and more assistance.

if the negative, poverty-stricken thought process wouldnt be praised so much in the black community, i REALLY think those numbers would change dramatically.

just my two cents, though fambs....

Originally Posted by do work son

why would i take this pill, and put myself at the risk of those side effects, if i can just have her take the pill instead?

There are side effects for women too, so why would your girl take it?

Don't get me wrong, I accept those risks and take it myself; but that's a lousy argument to make in favour of not taking it yourself and making your girl take it.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

why would i take this pill, and put myself at the risk of those side effects, if i can just have her take the pill instead?

Don't get me wrong, I accept those risks and take it myself; but that's a lousy argument to make in favour of not taking it yourself and making your girl take it.

when girls take birth control, and their the right size, it puts weight in the right places...

makes them more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

maybe it will make us more hairy... or put on muscle faster...

either way....

*bart scott* "cant wait!"

Its been broken down before but I do not believe that minorities have this disparaging amount of infections compared to other groups. I no longer have the link but more minority use public clinics which do not keep their data private like a family doctor(for example) does.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

when girls take birth control, and their the right size, it puts weight in the right places...

makes them more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

maybe it will make us more hairy... or put on muscle faster...

either way....

*bart scott* "cant wait!"
laugh.gif
if that was all then it'd be pretty
pimp.gif

The thing is, oral contraceptives women take may also lead to increased blood pressure, blood clots, heart attacks and strokes.

That's why I queried do work son's statement. It's not like it's just a little weight gain, there is a potential for some serious %+%# to happen. It's not something to be blasé about and be like +$*# those side effects if I take it, I'll have my girl take it. No big deal.

It's not that simple.

"Vasalgel is proving effective in a baboon study. Three lucky male baboons were injected with Vasalgel and given unrestricted sexual access to 10 to 15 female baboons each. Despite the fact that they have been monkeying around for six months now, no female baboons have been impregnated. With the success of this animal study and new funding from the David and Lucile Packard Foundation, the Parsemus Foundation is planning to start human trials for Vasalgel next year. According to their FAQ page, they hope to see it on the market by 2017 for, in their words, less than the cost of a flat-screen television."
the tone of the article is something else but i really like but i like where science is going...

Back
Top Bottom