Male Birth Control Pill is Close

If it came out tomorrow I wouldn't use it for at least 20 years just to see the side effects, but in 20 years I'll probably be ready for kids so this a no go for me.

Wish this dropped in the 80s

HIV would have spread even more imo.

This would be great for the future generation though. Aside from of course STDs, unwanted births was like the biggest scare for me and a lot of guys I know. I feel like sex is going to be super casual even more so in like 10-20 years.

Bout to change my SN to Razor Rawmon in honor of the greatest wrestler and my team raw on NT

the amount of direct and indirect puns in here is astonishing. Raw, also a reference to Monday night Raw. Razor, as in the burning sensation after a person contracts syphilis.

I wouldn't trust any man that says he's on BC...

Ns will tell you anything just to not wear a condom...i'm good :lol:

:rofl:

Smart girl, we would lie about that just like yall do :tongue:

I had a vasectomy done so Im good.

Why? You have your own football team at the crib or something?

i think its in my best interest that this isnt available yet. im a true savage id be out here causin problems if i knew i couldnt get a ***** pregnant

Man, just pull out bro. Only have one kid, and I know when he was conceived. **** never fails for me :smokin

This drops and it's over. Females not ready for the pounding they'd get.

Yall know this wont prevent stds right? I don't see why it should change the frequency of sexual encounters.

Last edited:
I have 2 boys and thats all we need. Its expensive to have kids and Im glad I stopped at 2.

Funny how the cap now a days is 2 kids. I have a friend that is my age and she has 4 and I am like "Holy moly!". Then I look at my parents and both have like 5-6 kids in their family. People are just not about making babies no more. It's either a money thing or just a selfish thing to not handle a lot of responsibilities. People want to act young till they are well past their 30's. I feel like the next generation might only have 1 kid tops.

The next generation may only have 1 kid? Being that there's 20 and below guys/girls being totally reckless, I don't believe that one bit :lol:. Dudes will be reckless regardless, but it seems like a woman doesn't learn her lesson until child #3, finally realizing she sucks at choosing.

:rofl:

Smart girl, we would lie about that just like yall do :tongue:

ya''ll keep bringing that up...thats your dumb *** fault for falling for it...

mytmouse won't be caught out here with child cuz he swore he was on the pill :lol:

camron.gif

Back
Top Bottom