Male Snow Boarders/Skiers I Have A Question....

I'm on a budget and am going to the snow next weekend, I don't have any snow gear and everything, although on sale, is still expensive. I went to a Columbia outlet store and saw these pants (the only picture I could find is this small one - Picture) for 35 bucks...Problem is, they're women's snow pants..Since they were so cheap and they look unisex at worst, I tried them on and a woman's XL fits fine. They're not cut like woman's clothing (not that I would know), and they fit just as baggy as men's large pants. Question is, would you guys rock it? The only weird thing about it is the placing of a pocket near the bottom of the pant legs but other than that they seem fine..So would you guys wear them?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you are wearing women pants. HAHA

Seriously just go to Kohls and get some water proof pants. I copped my ski pants for like 10 bucks there.

I wear womens bibs... the only problem is no fly. I'm sure you will have that problem as well

Just wear em dude everyone else is concerned about having a blast going down a mountain

Waits for DC to come in here and give some horse +%*! spew about you emasculating yourself because you're considering purchasing womens pants.

you might wanna check out big 5 or sports authority first. they should have some on sale now.

Go for it. I hit up a ski shop thats closing for good the other day and 60% snow pants were still 45 bucks.
sick.gif

Lol really? you gotta ask us? as long as they aint tight !#$ pants, or a skirt and look decent enough for a man to wear. WEAR EM.

If they are alright with you, get them. No sense in dropping alot of money on something that you aren't sure about or will probably only do couple times a season.

They don't look too bad, as long as they are not too tight.

Is this your first time?

I recommend these:

ProCombatF.jpg

Started wearing a pair this season,
smokin.gif

I used to have some impact shorts, but they were too damn bulky.  I don't give a %!$%, falling on  your +%! hurts like a mutha.  Especially when you start doing jumps/rails/boxes etc.

as long as they fit fine it shouldnt be a problem unless they're pink or something.  And even then i could see it being ok with the crazy things i see people wearing on the mountain.
just enjoy the mountain man, I went up in dress pants a couple weeks ago because all my gear was home in portland and the mountain here in tucson got dumped on.

If it's not obvious that they're women's pants, then I'd say go for it. Nobody up there will be concerned with what you're wearing...

Back
Top Bottom