Who benefits more from social media?

• Men

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Women

Votes: 44 73.3%
  • Where’s my stimulus check at?

Votes: 19 31.7%

• Total voters

Just a trend that’s been emerging because of social media for a while now.

Women eating off of ********, from being “brand ambassadors” on IG and twitter, YouTube and what not. Has side hustles for men adjusted to the social media climate?

Also, as more women become increasingly financially independent, do y’all think this shifts the balance of power a bit?

I respect anyone's hustle as long as it's ethical and doesn't hurt anyone else.
I hope those who are earning bank of these things use that money wisely, as their primary product (their beauty) disappears quickly and abruptly as they get older

Is it true the highest esrning OF account isnt even pr0n? Its some chick trying on outfits or something?

B Simone posted this the other day. I thought it was dope. Truly, got it out the mud. Celebrate this....

Always good to see an ambitious woman. I personally wouldn’t be posting how much money in my account tho
1586636923184.png

That pic don’t mean nothin, shorty coulda stood in front of any house for the gram :lol:
That’s true. I was just speaking on the situation in general. Women are EATING off OF. Them thots making thousands. The well known ones even more

Lastly, if you ain’t got into dog breeding or the pet trade (I breed bully’s and Rottweilers) you sleeeeeeep!

We live in an era where people just wanna flaunt and spend money. YA’LL BETTER TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE SPEND-HAPPY PEOPLE! Start a small business or hobby business and just sell to these idiots who wanna spend.

Bully’s, frenchies, etc. going for $6000+ a pop if the bloodline is famous.

This bully named Bolow sold for 500k.

This is my bully. Me and my cousins all have bully’s and Frenchies.

930BF33F-92D6-47D9-951B-847C2DB97002.jpeg

That’s true. I was just speaking on the situation in general. Women are EATING off OF. Them thots making thousands. The well known ones even more
O yea it’s money def being made off all that out here...Just always funny when ppl on social media post a pic of something without context as evidence of something or to flex

Lastly, if you ain’t got into dog breeding or the pet trade (I breed bully’s and Rottweilers) you sleeeeeeep!

We live in an era where people just wanna flaunt and spend money. YA’LL BETTER TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE SPEND-HAPPY PEOPLE! Start a small business or hobby business and just sell to these idiots who wanna spend.

Bully’s, frenchies, etc. going for $6000+ a pop if the bloodline is famous.

This bully named Bolow sold for 500k.

This is my bully. Me and my cousins all have bully’s and Frenchies.

930BF33F-92D6-47D9-951B-847C2DB97002.jpeg

I know a chick that does this, she makes bank.

Middle manned a few sales, i dunno **** bout dogs but i do how to make extra $$

That pic don’t mean nothin, shorty coulda stood in front of any house for the gram :lol:

Some girls are making bank twerking and trying on **** they get 80 percent of their monthly rate and they put whatever price they want some got it for like 5 other likes 30 . If you got a large following ur making money . These girls literally go on for 1 hour a day and then clock out

If we had as many threads on side hustles for us as we did for appreciating women, we'd all be caking
I believe there is a side hustle thread. It just doesn’t keep people’s attention for long I guess.

Back
Top Bottom