Mall of Asia

I was in the Philippines for 2 weeks and visited Mall of Asia for the first time, but for me it seems like Megamall is still bigger, maybe because Mall of Asia is only 2 floors compared to Megamall which is 6. And I love the new Shabu-Shabu Chinese Restaurant. I only ate there once, my last night on PI. I should have tried that place immediately when I got there. If only they have that somewhere in my home province of Pangasinan.
At every Christmas ba yung Manila Film Festival?, matagal na hindi ako nag-christmas sa Pilipinas, usually mid-year pag-umuuwi. Wala pala mapanood na english movies kapag ganun. Pinanood namin yung movie ni Cesar Montano na Ligalig, pero masmaganda daw yata yung Enteng Kabisote 3.

Myton ART

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X

Air Jordan Ink Art 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 EzCode Parsing Error:=i1.t

^Pinoy ka din pala haha! Ang gaganda ng mga gawa mo!

Anyway, every Christmas ata ung MMFF (worst film festival in the whole world).

I haven't seen Ligalig but trust me, I'm sure it will be a gazillion times better than Enteng Kabisote 3. Charisma lang ni Vic Sotto nagdadala sa film eh.

Cesar Montano's films do not win MMFF awards but are critically acclaimed and awarded INTERNATIONALLY by countries who have a far better film industry than we have.

Until now it's still the MMFF movies being shown in the malls.

Regarding MOA, yeah, I still think Megamall is bigger in terms of floor area. But we could be wrong. :D

I haven't tried that Shabu-Shabu in MOA but I will soon. Shabu-Shabu is always great, I love it we do that here at home sometimes.
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

i'll be going there tomorrow for the first time. i'm just visiting!
Team Philippines
Member No.2

i can't leave, the game needs me..

I just got back from my trip in the philippines and it was fun. Only spent 2 days in main cities mostly stayed in Pangasinan. There was a lot of nice looking filipino girls at the MOA . Where in Pangasinan did you stay MightyMYT.
Team Pacific Northwest​

never been to MOA yet.

Quote:
Mall of Asia is only 2 floors compared to Megamall which is 6

dalawang floors lang po? grabe. so ang layo pala ng lakad mo doon to go the escalators, no? nakaka pagod ba po doon?

Quote:
Ligalig
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
nagtrapik dahil na din sa nanonood ng fireworks
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
..with all my HEART and SOLE <33.

been there only once... a week after it opened... placed was PACKED!!!

the airconditioning barely made it feel cold inside... all the restaurants were full... we had to eat somewhere along roxas boulevard instead... :smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

^It ain't packed now. You can go there during the weekdays because there are less, less people! On a weekday, they close at 10:00 PM
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

I stayed at macalang for the whole trip except the last two days were I stayed at Laguna and Manila.
Team Pacific Northwest​

it's crazy to be at MOA when there's nobody around.. AM or PM?

2iw0g0j.jpg
..you could look at my pants
and tell that i'm khaki..

4dogfwl.jpg

4bfxhc6.jpg

4idj2pi.jpg

47xi4ch.jpg

From what Im hearing they have a lot of space to expand the mall (empty area near the church) & I heard they will build an aquarium in the Mall probably to compete with that bigger Mall they have in Thailand....

Back
Top Bottom