Mamas' Appreciation Thread vol. Word to Pac

mu9enx

Banned
just flippin' through my old records and found this. damn, this cut is a classic, you gotta be tripping if you ain't feelin' this.
just reminding me of how much my mama means to me, and all those times she took care of me.
now that i'm going to school 400 miles away, i realize how much i really miss and appreciate her.
yall know damn right ain't no other female gonna hold you down like your mommy
smile.gif

thanks Pac
pimp.gif

Me and mom dukes got into it today and she said she was gone punch me in my %#*%#!+ face if i recall. I hit her with one of these
indifferent.gif
But yea she a thug. I still love her.

I was just listening to this on the way to school this morning. Mamas always appreciated.

i love my moms.
she's always there for me.
told me on sunday she was kicking me out and then tuesday she pays my phone bill for me.
nothing like a moms love.
pimp.gif

i love my mom to death. just found out last month that she beat cancer. big ups to all the single moms
pimp.gif

My Ma is the reason why I strive..when I'm doing well that gleam in her eyes says more than any words...my Dad too, but he's quiet, he's the typeto come around on bdays with the "daddy loves you" while looking at the floor. Fam is def appreciated..

glad to know everyone and they mamas are so tight.
happy.gif

definitely big ups to those single mamas
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

and questuno, yo mama is awesome
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

moms are deff. the greatest thing on this earth i prolly couldnt live without mine

RIP miss.baker

I love my mama with all my heart. Someone post Hey Mama - Kanye

moms are the greatest people in the world. Ecpecially my mom, always my number 1 lady

(2pac)no love for my daddy cuz the coward wasnt there(2pac)

Moms raised 6 kids by herself..so definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

I Love You Mom

MY MOM LEFT ME WHEN I WAS 4. EFF HER. I hope she gets raped by some guy with aids. Nice thread and Im sorry I had to be the blackcloud.

Back
Top Bottom