Man accused of trying to sell his girlfriend's baby on Craigslist

View media item 528956You can find a lot of things on Craigslist, but a New York man is accused of trying to sell his girlfriend's baby on the site.

Paul Marquez, 23, has pleaded not guilty to endangering the welfare of a child and other charges after police say he posted ads to sell the 2-month-old baby of the woman he was dating, New York TV station WCBS reported.

He told police he became upset because the 19-year-old woman wasn't paying as much attention to him as he wanted.

As revenge, he posted the ads on Craigslist, according to police.

His post, riddled with spelling errors, read:

"Heyy I have a 2 month old baby...she loves to play nd have her little fun but there is only 1 problem, the doctor said that she has asthma nd if she turns a certain way she can stop breathing, she's really getting on my nerves nd I don't want her Please email me"

The baby's mother called police after someone called her about the ad.

People who know Marquez are stunned by the allegations, telling WCBS he has a 2-year-old child of his own.

wow 
mean.gif

People like this deserve a bullet in their head. They don't deserve to live on the same planet as us.

Sadly I think I've heard this before, meaning he wasn't the first to try this smh.

banned.

but seriously, i bet the baby mama's not too bright either, fathering a child from this clown.  Soooooo many people should not be parents... but yet kids being parents being celebrities? how does this happen?

kids under 18 having babies can consent for their child, but can't even consent for themselves... 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom