Man Attacked On Train For "Being White"

Originally Posted by do work son

so it's ok they whooped his @#$ because he used called the other guy a sp...ic, but when they called him white boy and a cracker, that's ok?

Not necessarily ok per se, just fun
roll.gif

He brought it on his self 
laugh.gif
. Yo as a native New Yorker you learn certain stuff and he just learned his mind your business and +#%# when goons talk @#%* to u

I'm surprised nobody didn't peep that an 54 year old man got arrested for gang assault after he joined in on the stomping lmao.

To all u ppl saying if he was black it would of been different u are right because it would not have made the news.

He brought it on his self 
laugh.gif
. Yo as a native New Yorker you learn certain stuff and he just learned his mind your business and +#%# when goons talk @#%* to u

I'm surprised nobody didn't peep that an 54 year old man got arrested for gang assault after he joined in on the stomping lmao.

To all u ppl saying if he was black it would of been different u are right because it would not have made the news.

Vol. when white people dont mind there buisness.
blame mom for not teaching you keep your mouth shut mind you buisness and keep it movin ? aint hard 2 do

Vol. when white people dont mind there buisness.
blame mom for not teaching you keep your mouth shut mind you buisness and keep it movin ? aint hard 2 do

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Ya I cant wait until im out with my boys and someone outside of my race comes at me sideways. We are going to rough him up, run through his pockets, and ima record it for you guys here on NT. We will see how many of your opinions change. And Im white (because I know it matters)

laugh.gif

boy stop.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope they pop his dumb *** just for the fact of him looking for trouble
back on topic 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ the white dudes on here screaming racism 

even though it wasnt right for them to call him a racial slurs

what did dude think was going to happen after he called them one back

two wrongs dont make a right so he basically asked for it by starting up the convo anyway

if dude just moved on about and went on his way that wouldn't have happened

it would have only been racism if they just started randomly swinging at dude 

Originally Posted by Put em up

Ya I cant wait until im out with my boys and someone outside of my race comes at me sideways. We are going to rough him up, run through his pockets, and ima record it for you guys here on NT. We will see how many of your opinions change. And Im white (because I know it matters)

laugh.gif

boy stop.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope they pop his dumb *** just for the fact of him looking for trouble
back on topic 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ the white dudes on here screaming racism 

two wrongs dont make a right so he basically asked for it by starting up the convo anyway

he should have kept quiet. but the reporter seemed to only focus on the racist comments he made and when he started to talk about not being able to find a job, why did the camera focus on the tattoos. Messed up story, only made worse by the media.

he should have kept quiet. but the reporter seemed to only focus on the racist comments he made and when he started to talk about not being able to find a job, why did the camera focus on the tattoos. Messed up story, only made worse by the media.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by reeeem0

laugh.gif
he cherished that @!% whoopin. he prolly said more than that doe, nobody gets their @!% beat on and off for 30 minutes for some lil !$$@.

laugh.gif
you've never been on the 4 train late at night huh?

i've seen people catch beatings for less.

sir, im from (southern) virginia. we dont have a transit system where im at, damn there a bus line. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by reeeem0

laugh.gif
he cherished that @!% whoopin. he prolly said more than that doe, nobody gets their @!% beat on and off for 30 minutes for some lil !$$@.

laugh.gif
you've never been on the 4 train late at night huh?

i've seen people catch beatings for less.

sir, im from (southern) virginia. we dont have a transit system where im at, damn there a bus line. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Se73n0

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Good luck with that champ.

but when they called him white boy and a cracker, that's ok?

No it's NOT okay that they called him a cracker, but at the same time you don't see any of those dudes that called him by the name on camera complaining with a black eye or with a loss or property now do you??  What I mean by that is when they called him by that racial slur that group was ready to handle business one way or another, our buddy dressed in goth clothing however obviously was not as he called the group by a racial slur and got dealt with accordingly as he got beat up.          
So what you're saying is that it's ok to be racist if you can back it up with violence.

Somebody after me already answered this...............

There it is.  

Originally Posted by Se73n0

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Good luck with that champ.

but when they called him white boy and a cracker, that's ok?

No it's NOT okay that they called him a cracker, but at the same time you don't see any of those dudes that called him by the name on camera complaining with a black eye or with a loss or property now do you??  What I mean by that is when they called him by that racial slur that group was ready to handle business one way or another, our buddy dressed in goth clothing however obviously was not as he called the group by a racial slur and got dealt with accordingly as he got beat up.          
So what you're saying is that it's ok to be racist if you can back it up with violence.

Somebody after me already answered this...............

There it is.  

Some of the responses in here. SMH.
tired.gif

No one deserves to get beat up five or more vs. one. Who cares what race they are. Gang mentality at it's finest. Maybe they were badgering someone else, and all he did was say, "hey it's been a long night, could yall keep it down?" And instead of being polite in public, those dudes had to get all rowdy instead. Shoe on the other foot? "Racial hate crime! OMFG call the NAACP!"

Some of the responses in here. SMH.
tired.gif

No one deserves to get beat up five or more vs. one. Who cares what race they are. Gang mentality at it's finest. Maybe they were badgering someone else, and all he did was say, "hey it's been a long night, could yall keep it down?" And instead of being polite in public, those dudes had to get all rowdy instead. Shoe on the other foot? "Racial hate crime! OMFG call the NAACP!"

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

eh?

I was basically saying that people shouldn't cry 
racism because its not like somebody just walked up to dude and swung on dude (because he was white)

he started it (if you like it or not)

and in situations like that him as an adult should be wise enough to choose his battles

and it was foolish to call a gang of anybody a racial slur 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ dudes talking about if the shoe was on the other foot

if it was it would have been the same replies as this thread 

dude in the video admitted that he started the convo and replied back with a racial slur 

im not feeling bad for him 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

eh?

I was basically saying that people shouldn't cry 
racism because its not like somebody just walked up to dude and swung on dude (because he was white)

he started it (if you like it or not)

and in situations like that him as an adult should be wise enough to choose his battles

and it was foolish to call a gang of anybody a racial slur 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ dudes talking about if the shoe was on the other foot

if it was it would have been the same replies as this thread 

dude in the video admitted that he started the convo and replied back with a racial slur 

im not feeling bad for him 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom