Man cancer got the best of patrick swayze

It's sad to see dude go down like this......"Road House" is one of my favorite action flicks.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Every time I hear of him I remember that line from Jeezy in "And Then What".
"Wrap it up in the club, yeah I'm so crazy. These other rappers actors like Patrick Swayze. HA HA"

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

WOW...I hope he gets better.
naw not going to happen dude has already come to terms on dying and he has stop taking the treatment......
frown.gif

I remember he played dally on the "outsiders" dude was beating the hell out them socia kids
tired.gif

dude is dying in front of our eyes, sad as hell

didnt he just get some tv series going too?

Damn... Cancer ain't no joke, but we all gotta go somehow.
I wish Mr. Swayze the best tho.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I thought I saw that too. Some kind of buck wild FBI agent or some +%$!, right ?

"man cancer" or "man, cancer"
cause dude has pancreatic cancer.
he's fought a brave fight. pancreatic cancer has like a 96% death rate. a family friend of mine died 2 months to the day she was diagnosed..

-J-

the same thing happened to my uncle, unfortunetly he passed away. My aunt told me he lost so much weight that he didn't look like himself and she says meand my sister are blessed because we didn't see him like that.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]wait.....wasn't he supposed to die years ago?[/color]

he dying now I mean dude look 90 years old
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i swore i read dude had like a few months ago years ago[/color]

Originally Posted by duerr

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I thought I saw that too. Some kind of buck wild FBI agent or some +%$!, right ?

The Beast. Finished it's first season before Swayze could no longer continue.

"Shocking new photos".. SMH, am I the only one who sees something wrong with this? Nothing is really too low for these tabloids.. Paparazzi'ingon people with cancer so they can get the pictures in order to sell more copies..

Yeah...I saw that on the stands and was shocked. Just a sad state of affairs when a lot of my childhood stars are dying at this age.

Back
Top Bottom