Man converts NYC dumpster into a home.... #anythingtohangoutinbrookllyn

this guy is lost....total failure as a human being...there is no reason this man should be in a dumpster..there should be no white homeless men its basically impossible unless you are a total f' up...a society catered to and privileged by whites and you are living in a dumpster in new york city...

if immigrants can come to this country and become millionaires, there is no excuse anyone caucasian should be on the street unless you are an abuser of drugs or just trying to save every penny, hoarding money thinking you are smart..

if hes doin' this to save money and is being frugal...he totally misses the point of life...

^ He's doing it by choice cuz hotels cost too much on his visits to NY. Homeless? :lol: He tricked out a dumpster.

Did you not read or is that whole post just sarcasm? Not to mention your instance on bringing up that dude is Caucasian/white. You seem to not know much about how many poor, working poor, and homeless white ppl exist in this country. Plus I'm sure you're point of life is bs.

people in japan been living outta coffin motels for a few years now..its not exactly a new idea.

^^ da video.

Racial thread in 5,4,3,2,1

Or perhaps NT ignores dude and keeps the thread on track.

why ignore me? if its not about yambs, foambs, and kanye, its not a meaningful discussion? this isn't a racial derailment its a reality check...

you can't cry foul and broke when the whole system is catered to you, perpetuated by you and for you...i don't see how what i said is so deviant from common sense...

and yeah this guy isn't homeless he is just cheap...

don't travel from california to new york if you can't afford to stay somewhere for a few nights cheap...

why ignore me? if its not about yambs, foambs, and kanye, its not a meaningful discussion? this isn't a racial derailment its a reality check...

you can't cry foul and broke when the whole system is catered to you, perpetuated by you and for you...i don't see how what i said is so deviant from common sense...

and yeah this guy isn't homeless he is just cheap...

don't travel from california to new york if you can't afford to stay somewhere for a few nights cheap...
what u so mad for?  how is he crying if anything hes doing the exact opposite.  dude made something out of nothing and thought outside the box.  as a man how can u not respect that?  

3 pages and not one of you PS'd ninjahoods face on the guys face yet?

Nt I am perturbed.

Back
Top Bottom