Man Crashes $50,000 Kia Van While Leaving Dealership

My boy had bought a hybrid Kia for $30k+ and he was miserable lol he would always tell me how he wished someone would just crash into him lmao he finally got out of that lease
How'd he get out of it? Hit my Dms. just for reference
I know Kia is jokes on here but my 2013 Optima runs smoothly. No complaints. But I get it tho
Before mine died, I had no problems with it and the dashboard had more tech than my 2017 base Durango (granite comparing a base to a check every box upgrade). I didnt get the amazing Prius-esque gas mileage like I thought I would but probably because I did so much highway driving. I was always around 30mpg or so, which ay 4 cylinder should do easily anyways esp with mostly highway miles. Glad that chapter is mostly behind me tho, I just say mostly until I pay off this Dodge

At least he purchased it before it happened and not during a test drive. Would he have to buy it or just pay for the damage if that had happened?
If he crashed during a test drive, I think he (or his insurance) would have to pay for the damages.

Shouldn't have to buy the car in that scenario, unless the laws are different in India.

How'd he get out of it? Hit my Dms. just for reference
Before mine died, I had no problems with it and the dashboard had more tech than my 2017 base Durango (granite comparing a base to a check every box upgrade). I didnt get the amazing Prius-esque gas mileage like I thought I would but probably because I did so much highway driving. I was always around 30mpg or so, which ay 4 cylinder should do easily anyways esp with mostly highway miles. Glad that chapter is mostly behind me tho, I just say mostly until I pay off this Dodge
Honestly he just took the L on it and turned it in early. He had engine problems and Kia still wouldn’t let him out the lease. He was in a rental for 2 month while they were fixing his car. Then they fixed it and lost his keys lol and returned it with a nice dent in it. He was about 4 months away from his lease being up and he just took it to the dealer and turned it in lol went to Honda and got a new civic for half the price

Didn't know Kia's were so expensive smh

yea i think this is the top takeaway from this story. i thought the whole point of kias were that they were competitively priced against the JDM.

someone can double check me, but I'm thinking it is impossible to spec out a Kia and get even close to 50. in the USM at least :nerd:

for that kind of money i'd rather get a fully loaded odyssey.

Didn’t some NTer go into debt over a Kia?

:rofl:

Bruh, OP literally did 1 and 3 on that list, and then made a thread seeking advice that would essentially take care of number 2.

That thread was so ****ing funny. Made my face hurt from laughing so hard.

Damn this edible must be hitting hard cause this thread has me in tears. datznasty datznasty thanks for having a great sense of humor about it bro.

My girl and I always look at each other and laugh a lil when we see those expensive *** Kia's. We been together for a couple years now and I remember explaining niketalk to her via that thread when we first linked up.

Glad the Kia chapter is close to being finished for you too bro. Threads like this really remind me of how much of a family NT really is.

Man’s thought he was in a crash test simulation.

C24E37BF-A986-40EF-B074-63FF08361BC0.gif

someone can double check me, but I'm thinking it is impossible to spec out a Kia and get even close to 50. in the USM at least :nerd:
Nah, there's a couple joints that got $50K+ MSRPs. Those are the 'upscale' or 'high performance' joints tho.

The K900 starts at 59.9. It used to be around 75. I've literally only seen 1 in my life.

Respect the og though

Back
Top Bottom