Man.....Did this dude just did dis?

ESPN didn't even tell him to re-do the scene or anything
roll.gif

I still can't understand NYC getting so behind this guy. A few of my friends from the city are always ready to dis Jordan and try to talk about how Starks got ripped all those years. The guy had a napoleon complex but would back down in a second to high pressure situations.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

No seriously, they damn near look and talk alike. Both around the same size. Both country as %@%+.

You know how them dudes get it in on the road. Wouldn't be surprised if Starks knocked up Delonte mom on a road trip to DC.
I wasn't even being sarcastic my dude.
laugh.gif

John Starks is Delonte West's father.
pimp.gif
he is the only one of his siblings to have a light complexion...

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

after i saw the documentary, I thought about this quote on and off for a good part of the next day

Yoooooooo I thought I was the only one who caught that.  I literally stopped the show and rewound it to make sure I heard that right.  ESPN's producers are wrong for that, they KNOW they shoulda cut that out. 

Dudes were probably in the editing room replaying that clip over and over killing themselves laughing.  Better yet can you imagine the gold the left out of Starks' interview...probably some classics.

this +$+%+ said "Rice Of Passage" tho....
roll.gif

Emmitt was puttin up numbers on Countdown boi
smh.gif
..... I still remember "escape goat"...

CRW_4939.jpg

Back
Top Bottom