Man Drake Really Is Bringin' Hip Hop To Jewish Folks...

they do handle their stuff in house ... not that i agree... i was at peter luger's on tues driving back towards the BQE and some lady was for a few blocks driving the wrong way, she ran thru a red light almost hit me and my homegirl and the suv lights went off ... jewish patrol ... stopped traffic to let the later back up and let her go about her business

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
... just maybe she was drunk ... it's ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

Some of you need to stop with the generalizations... There are extremists and/or idiots in every religion. These Jews do not represent all Jews.

so there are cover ups in the jewish community as well as in the catholic community. at the end of the day...

molesting a child is wrong. period. there isn't a 'if' or 'but' about it. as such, we do not live in a society where religion is above the laws that protect people to live a normal, healthy, and happy life. if you molest, abuse, or sandusky a child, you are guilty as #!!% and treated as a criminal, and suffer the consequences.

i do not understand the mentality of people who use religion as an excuse to keep silent the mistreatment of others, especially a child, and i can care less if 'keeping it within the community' is based of centuries of tradition. people of all religions need to learn to evolve their beliefs and changing the status quo that protects the well beings of all worshipers of any respective religion.

....its things like this that made me a weak catholic. religion can be used for so much good, but in the struggle for power, historically its resulted more so in so much destruction of our species. and its not even a virus or anything like that. its an abstract idea
30t6p3b.gif

Jewish people here in Crown Heights show an insane amount of solidarity.

I remember once we were rear ended by a Jewish children's yellow school bus while driving in crown heights, can you believe that when we were about to call the cops to make a police report, a SQUADRON of Jewish people came out of the woodworks opening up their wallets to pay for the damage?

Like they dont even know the bus driver.

I'm sorry to say this, maybe I'll get flamed but idk how many of you live amongst jews but the isolation they give themselves, the POLICE protection they get is insane.
I can't walk down certain blocks in my own hood without being given the Rabbi eye

Originally Posted by Bandit Country

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by Bandit Country

It's their culture. Typical NT ethnocentrism. Who are you to say millenia old belief syystem is any worse than yours? Despicable, but predictable.
Judgement is deserving when people are being exploited against their will...

Typical western cultural facism.
lol@western cultural facism
define that for me please.

Dudes are turning a blind eye to children's suffering because of god .I would be irritated if they did that disgusting superiority crap to me .Its that thinking and sense of entitlement that has a lot of countries in the middle east wanting to chin check Israel for habitual line stepping

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

They're Gods "Chosen People", they think they can do whatever they want.

Jews weren't chosen to be put a pedestal. Jews were chosen to teach Torah, not to bolster themselves over everybody else. That is a Zionist POV of the world.

These Zionist Rabbis honestly think they are above society, they really do think they are "God's Chosen People". Having that kind of attitude, you make your own rules. And even though it actually says in the article that their whole "community" follows these rules, I never said all Jews are like this.

Ultra-Orthodox dynasties are not typically Zionists, they are against the establishment of a "Jewish State".

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Jewish people here in Crown Heights show an insane amount of solidarity.

I remember once we were rear ended by a Jewish children's yellow school bus while driving in crown heights, can you believe that when we were about to call the cops to make a police report, a SQUADRON of Jewish people came out of the woodworks opening up their wallets to pay for the damage?

Like they dont even know the bus driver.

I'm sorry to say this, maybe I'll get flamed but idk how many of you live amongst jews but the isolation they give themselves, the POLICE protection they get is insane.
I can't walk down certain blocks in my own hood without being given the Rabbi eye
Rabbi eye LMAO
roll.gif
laugh.gif

if your not one of them and i'm talking with the wooly beard and top hats 

these fanatics dont like or deal with anyone who's not a ultra orthodox 

i had one of these sicko's ask me if i liked poon tang (he used another word)

i was 8 at the time

i'm not joking 

i cant believe what i am hearing. "keep it in house" ? "as long as they handle it who business is it" ?

You dont need a degree in theology to know its WRONG.

THE CATHOLIC church gets ridiculed and CRUSHED when they "keep it in house", but its cool because theyre jewish?

oh.

These filthy priests and rabbis who molest kids should be arrested.

Living in BK, I see it all. It's like anotyher wo0rld sometimes. Damn shame that kids are getting caught up in this.

While some ultra-Orthodox rabbis now argue that a child molester should be reported to the police, others strictly adhere to an ancient prohibition against mesirah, the turning in of a Jew to non-Jewish authorities, and consider publicly airing allegations against fellow Jews to be chillul Hashem, a desecration of God’s name.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can understand why Jews and Blacks and Lebanese and Armenians and Chinese and other groups, that have historically been mistreated by civil authorities, remain reluctant to report even the most vile and disgusting acts. The problem is that if you want to keep things within the community, you have to do something.

When Jews had to live in Ghettos through out Christendom and Islamiya, they had their own courts and they punished their own wrong doers. The same dynamic was and is true in Chinatowns and among Armenians in the US or in the Ottoman Empire. That is why I respected a group of young black men, who discovered and captured a known child molester in their community and that pressed a red hot spatula into his genitals.

Even the best police forces will always have some corruption and cops who take a draconian approach to their jobs. Furthermore, even the most empathetic law enforce officers are unable to fully appreciate the subtle social dynamics of ethnic communities and households and community institutions. Keep justice in your community but if you let wife beaters, murderers, crooks, child molesters and rapists go free, it is time to take your chances with the police getting involved in the community.

They keep everything in house to protect their "image" however, last year when that poor child Leiby Kletzky was molested n murdered, the first time he got to walk home from school. The animal that did it, had previously been reported to the community for molesting another child, and nada from a legal standpoint was done about it.

I can understand the desire to not be persecuted for your belief system, but that shouldnt lend itself to systematic abuses of power against innocent children and young women. Trust me that is not any god's will. Its really disturbing thatthe community as a whole cant rationalize and seperate themselves from these criminals who know they have carte blanche essentially. Everyone from NY thats commented about the quasi police Jewish patrol isnt joking. They even try to administer tickets. The communities have their own ambulances and hospitals, they really want non Orthodox folks out of their neighborhoods. They truly exist in a bubble. However its always interesting to interact with the young men, bc they are somewhat exposed to pop culture. Around NYC, youll see them raising hell in their own little ways, smoking, cursing, enjoying Yankee/Met games. Theyll chat you up, if its about sports. Yet most dont break the cycle.

The thing i really find odd, is they practice an interpretation thats only a few hundred years old, compared to the couple millenia that Judaism actually is. So much of it is confusingly archaic too. The whole hair thing w/ women, some shaving their heads, others wearing wigs. Full length denim skirts no matter the season. Whatever they dont do hygenically to be funky. The whole process of eating kosher. Some men wont even speak to women who arent family members, and they def cant be seen with em in public. It goes on and on.

Back
Top Bottom