Man Eat's His 4 Year Old Son's Eyes

Bakersfield, California-'My daddy bit my eyes and hands. My daddy ate my eyes out.' Those were thewords uttered by 4-year-old Angelo Mendoza Jr. when officers found him, naked and bloody, on the floor in his father's apartment. The child had numerousbite marks on his hands. And ****, his eyes-one of them was missing and one was badly damaged.�

Neighbors say the child's father, Angelo Vidal Mendoza Sr., clad in boxers and a sweater, was acting a little 'off' on April 28. RamonRodriguez said the wheelchair bound Mendoza Sr. wheeled himself into his front yard and asked him to play with him and pet a dog. Rodriguez, probably more thana little freaked out, refused. Mendoza Sr. then got off his wheelchair, dragged himself into the back yard, and picked up an ax. By the time Rodriguez made itto the back yard, Mendoza Sr. was butt naked and had chained himself to a tree. He took the ax and began hacking away at his leg. 'He told me to look intothe sun and pray with him. I was kinda scared for a minute,' said Rodriguez. Somehow, Rodriguez managed to disarm Mendoza Sr., nearly getting bit in theprocess. After witnessing that horror, neighbors went to Mendoza's apartment to check on little Angelo. Rodriguez was one of the first people to discoverthe bloodied child. (Good luck getting that image out of your head). Had he known what the man had done to little Angelo, 'I would've just let him cuthis leg off.'

Little Angelo's mother, Desirae, had been to the apartment earlier to deliver a pizza. Her son was screaming, 'Mommy, mommy, I want to go withyou. I'm scared.' Desirae thought to herself, 'Should I take him or leave him?' She left him there…thinking he was safe with his father. She.Left. Him. There.

Let's have a look at Mendoza Sr.'s priors…he has at least 22 prior criminal court cases, including a no contest plea in April 2006 onmisdemeanor willful cruelty to a child, for which he served probation. And yet, he was granted full custody of little Angelo. Interesting.

Little Angelo is now blind. Doctors report that the boy's left eye and muscle were completely missing. His other eye was mutilated beyond repair.His mother stated that he is being cared for by her sister and is now doing fine.

Angelo Vidal Mendoza Sr., 34, is still recovering from his self-inflicted injuries and is listed in stable condition, unfortunately. It appears he wasunder the influence of a controlled substance *cough PCP cough* at the time. His bail has been set at $1 million and he's facing charges of torture, aggravatedmayhem, and cruelty to a child. I say, let him have a go with the ax again…maybe this time, he'll do it right and aim a bit higher.

Didnt PCP have that one cali rapper eating a chicks insides(not vagina)
sick.gif

jesus christ seriously .. what the #@@*? what in the world is going on with people? what must be going through your head to want to cut your legs off and eatyour childs eyes out?!

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Found the story I was talking about. Cat from TX named Big Lurch

Big Lurch (born Antron Singleton in Dallas, TX) is a rap artist currently serving a life sentence for murdering 26-year-old female acquaintance Tynisha Ysaisand eating parts of her body in April 2002 while under the influence of PCP.[1]

During his music career, Singleton worked with such Bay Area rappers as Luni Coleone, Too Short, Mac Dre, RBL Posse, C-Bo, E-40, Keak Da Sneak, Yukmouth,E-A-Ski and New Orleans-based rapper Mystikal, TQ, DJ U-Neek, Texas' Lil Keke and Big Bone. He was also a member of the group Cosmic Slop Shop along withfellow members Doonie Baby and Rick Rock.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Murder and lawsuit
* 2 Trivia
* 3 Discography
o 3.1 Solo
* 4 References

[edit] Murder and lawsuit

On February 2, 2002, 26-year-old Singleton murdered Tynisha Ysais in her apartment while under the influence of PCP. Her boyfriend Thomas Moore testified thathe and Singleton spent the evening prior to the murder smoking PCP, also known as "angel dust."

The victim was found in her apartment by her friend Alisa Allen. Her chest had been torn open and a three-inch blade was found broken off in her shoulderblade. Teeth marks were found on her face and as well as her lungs, which had been torn from her chest. Eyewitnesses reported that when Singleton was picked upby police, he was naked, covered in blood, standing in the middle of the street and staring at the sky. A medical examination performed shortly after hiscapture found human flesh in his stomach which was not his own.[1]

On November 7, 2003, Singleton was sentenced to life in prison.[2] He had been convicted of murder and aggravated mayhem the previous June after pleading notguilty by reason of insanity at the time of the murder. The court ruled that his intoxication and plea of insanity were not satisfactory reasons for committingthe crime.[/hide]

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Didnt PCP have that one cali rapper eating a chicks insides(not vagina)
sick.gif

yea
search BIG LURCH
pcp aint something to mess with....

but this thread,
indifferent.gif

crazy world....
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom