Man finds $150,000 in garden Vol. WHY?!

I wouldnt have told anyone!

I just would have donated a lot to charities, my churches and my community service places...the rest is all mine!!!!!

Yup I would have dropped a huge stack in that collection basket at my church. 
pimp.gif

This one is a tough call.

I am usually all about returning money that is not mine if I have a good idea of who it rightfully belongs too.

In this case it is buried on his property and he found it.

My apprehension would be with who put it there and are they going to come looking for it. Doesn't say what kind of area he lives in but that'd play a big role.

I want to say I'd do the same in his situation but I'm really not sure with this one.

this aint as clear cut as other cases of people finding money...i mean its not like its been buried for 10 years or something....somebody was stashing it there for a reason and unless something happened to them they will be back

so what he did was right if he wasnt prepared for the drama that came with it....at least now obv no drug dealer is gonna come claim it but if the police declare its his then its a little more high profile for somebody to try and come back and get it

I would have kept the money without question.
The person that came back to look for it would have to deal with the consequences.

if he kept it he was gettin audited anyway...

aint like he was bout to jus stroll in the bank deposit 150k n no one was askin any questions haha... i woulda found a private care dealership n copped a 50k summin or other then reported i found 100k.. paid my taxes on it n then banked that... that way jus in case its claimed i came up on a new whip
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

this aint as clear cut as other cases of people finding money...i mean its not like its been buried for 10 years or something....somebody was stashing it there for a reason and unless something happened to them they will be back

so what he did was right if he wasnt prepared for the drama that came with it....at least now obv no drug dealer is gonna come claim it but if the police declare its his then its a little more high profile for somebody to try and come back and get it

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

The Town?? 

lol just watched this too!

oh and I wouldve kept it.  all of it.  mine mine mine. and i'm keeping it a secret.

bruh this was in mchenry county if he would have kept that $$$ hes be tied up & dead by now

who'd be dumb enough to deposit 150k into their account..and i knew he turned it in before i came in the thread smh

I would had copped guns beefed up my security systems payed my way through college and sat on the rest of course family would be attended to but they wouldn't know where it came from

what if there was 200k in the bag and he only turned in 150k? we will never know, how im thinking about it and some others i would of took like 25 stacks bought something and stashed like 5-10gs away.

Maybe he is laundering the money. It was his all along from a drug deal or something but has no way using it legally...just a thought
Cuase they say he may get it back if no one claims it and it's not linked to a crime.

Back
Top Bottom