man gets harassed on the train for having an asian gf VOL....SPOILER

Easy for us to say that. That dude probably would have missed his punch he was so nervous and got beat up. I'm not about that sit and take verbal abuse life. :lol: I'd be fighting before I even realized what I was doing.

Randoms also won't test you if you don't look like that dude. :lol:

Guy called him horse face...cut to white dude talking about his feels...son did have a horse face.
A man with that type of facial hair is not about that life.

that was rude...lololol

dude did the right thing, I wouldn't have kept my cool for that long.

edit:
Randoms also won't test you if you don't look like that dude.

you kind of look like dude tho :nerd:

not srs

Last edited:
What I want to know is why this dude have a 14 minute long conversation (dude is way too close) with pimple face fat boy.
Obviously he didn't want to fight him, but if that was me I would have gave him 2 choices we could get off the train and i can proceed to whoop that A, or he can take a cheap shot and hope he gets lucky cause i'm choking him out with his drunk collar.

If you hit the guy in that situation there's a high chance of half the train ganging up on you and stomping you out.

Word to the Chinese national basketball team and that college player

Both of them dudes are soft.

The Taiwanese dude reeks of jealousy. Using petty insults, saying the guy isn't rich or handsome....when he has a washed security uniform on and looks like a pint sized Jaba the hut.

The English dude being straight bish made. Asian dude looked him in his soul and hurled insults at him and his woman. And pushed him :lol:

Couldn't be me.

Hell no I don't look like him. :lol: that dude looks like the boy from little people big world.

I meant how you carry yourself. if you look like you can handle your own people don't test you. Dude is extra beta that's why it happened in the first place. Dude testing him is a fat dude with acne. He's not coming up to you unless you look like a coward.

If you hit the guy in that situation there's a high chance of half the train ganging up on you and stomping you out.

Word to the Chinese national basketball team and that college player

I would just have to take that L then. no way would I let dude push me and let it get to that point where he feels too comfortable that he believes he can't get an *** whooping.

Both of them dudes are soft.

The Taiwanese dude reeks of jealousy. Using petty insults, saying the guy isn't rich or handsome....when he has a washed security uniform on and looks like a pint sized Jaba the hut.

The English dude being straight bish made. Asian dude looked him in his soul and hurled insults at him and his woman. And pushed him :lol:

Couldn't be me.

This.

Side note: This is my biggest fear when traveling internationally though. Even if he started it, you're still the foreigner.

Nah I'd be bombing. I'm good for at least 2 greasy fat losers. How many Losers on a train you guys think you can take? Your only weapon is your fists and a u lock for your bike.

So how many losers can you take. They come in waves. One every 5 seconds.

Nah I'd be bombing. I'm good for at least 2 greasy fat losers. How many Losers on a train you guys think you can take? Your only weapon is your fists and a u lock for your bike.

It's like a hostage extraction mission where you also have to protect your girl.

Thing about this is you have to have a 100% knockout rate or they just outnumber you

I would just start kicking kneecaps in

Yeah essentially. Protect your girl or you're over run with losers in your face.

I think a u lock would deliver devastation though so you'd probably just get tired from knocking them all out and build a barricade with them while they sleep. Then you run by the time they get through the barricade of their knocked out homies you're gone.

This is what happened to dude if ya'll haven't already seen:

Unfortunately, I don't understand Taiwanese. Can anybody translate this? 

They're basically just saying what happened. The white guy's been living there for 10 years. Homie's Mandarin kills mine :lol:

Let me tell you this. Taiwan is a small island man, so this is all over the news over there. Everyone's ******* ashamed of this idiot.

to be fair, the dude is pretty ugly and that haircut and goatee make it worse :lol:

what's spooky is how passionate the asian dude's hatred is. it just kills him deep inside that the dude pulled that chick.

clicked the thread thinking it would be a NY video
Me too.

My post would've been so different if this happened in the states and especially NY.

I can't imagine a NYer with an Asian gf on a NYC train getting punked by a stranger for that long. Even the lamest of lames would've had some jabs back or just shut the whole thing down some way. At the least the gf would've stepped in and went off on dude. Of course I don't think we'd get a lot of that foreigner type hating given we're such a melting pot.

Last edited:

:rofl:
:rofl:

This is what happened to dude if ya'll haven't already seen:

Unfortunately, I don't understand Taiwanese. Can anybody translate this? 

They're speaking Mandarin. They're basically just saying what happened. The white guy's been living there for 10 years and how much he loves it. Homie's Mandarin kills mine :lol:

Let me tell you this. Taiwan is a small island man, so this is all over the news over there. Everyone's ******* ashamed of this idiot.

Oh and if it wasn't obvious, dude was arrested.

The reporters were basically asking him why he did it and why he's abusing foreigners and if he was going to apologize.

Someone said that he's shamed Taiwan.

Last edited:
taiwan is a great place to visit and it's people are a lot more open minded and civilized than mainlanders 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom