man gets harassed on the train for having an asian gf VOL....SPOILER

I would've..., He should've....done what? So many tough guys in this thread lol.

I can tell that most of you haven't been outside of the country. You have to think things through when you're not on the home team. If he swings on the bigot, whether he wins the fight or gets jumped by half the train, the end result is jail. And a foreign prison is the last place on this planet that you want to be. I commend this man for how he handled himself in this situation. He makes it home with his girlfriend safely, and exposes a horrible individual.

Ive lived in Taiwan, and the local guys are the BIGGEST haters of foreigners and ABCs.

Homie crossed the line too many times, I would've put them hands on him off principle alone.

laugh.gif
 @ "patience". While I don't know the laws in Taiwan, I'll go out on a limb and say white dude is just a *****. His girl probably doesn't even expect for him to stand up for her with her lack of reaction.

If I were the white guy:

I would have laughed at dude initially. Roasted him and his tapeline for taking the time out of his pizza faced day to follow me and my chick around.

Then if he kept on, I would have told him to do something about this white meat putting extra terriyaki sauce all over your Taiwan goddess and then we would have played with each other's jaws.

Last edited:
:lol:  @ "patience". While I don't know the laws in Taiwan, I'll go out on a limb and say white dude is just a *****. His girl probably doesn't even expect for him to stand up for her with her lack of reaction.

If I were the white guy:

I would have laughed at dude initially. Roasted him and his tapeline for taking the time out of his pizza faced day to follow me and my chick around.

Then if he kept on, I would have told him to do something about this white meat putting extra terriyaki sauce all over your Taiwan goddess and then we would have played with each other's jaws.

we dont put teriyaki sauce on our food :nerd:

Last edited:
Nah I'd be bombing. I'm good for at least 2 greasy fat losers. How many Losers on a train you guys think you can take? Your only weapon is your fists and a u lock for your bike.

So how many losers can you take. They come in waves. One every 5 seconds.
It's like a hostage extraction mission where you also have to protect your girl.

Thing about this is you have to have a 100% knockout rate or they just outnumber you

I would just start kicking kneecaps in

Nah I'd be bombing. I'm good for at least 2 greasy fat losers. How many Losers on a train you guys think you can take? Your only weapon is your fists and a u lock for your bike.

So how many losers can you take. They come in waves. One every 5 seconds.

only saw the first minute of the vid, I thought dude was light weight drunk. white dude looks transgender to me
laugh.gif
but yeah he wasn't on home turf so that was smart of him.

I would've..., He should've....done what? So many tough guys in this thread lol.

I can tell that most of you haven't been outside of the country. You have to think things through when you're not on the home team. If he swings on the bigot, whether he wins the fight or gets jumped by half the train, the end result is jail. And a foreign prison is the last place on this planet that you want to be. I commend this man for how he handled himself in this situation. He makes it home with his girlfriend safely, and exposes a horrible individual.
Speaking of which, anybody wanna elaborate on what the laws are over there?

After 10 years of living there, he knew what would've happened if he swung.

Last edited:
Think he handled it fine. I would have let dude talk. I don't know him nor does his words have any impact on my life. I would rather not cause legal trouble for myself because of some random dude in the street. If he was physical in any way then I would have dropped tubby.

Ive lived in Taiwan, and the local guys are the BIGGEST haters of foreigners and ABCs.
probably insecure, dont have the same opportunity to leave and create a life. 

hating on some foreigners i can understand, some are greasy and feverish, but youtube and some TW show that quite a few foreigners learn the language and culture and represent very well.

as for the MRT situation, dudes who are saying he should have swung... boy stop!

you dont want to be locked up for ANY reason in a foreign land or elsewhere, even if its in self defense. the law is NOT on your side 

probably insecure, dont have the same opportunity to leave and create a life. 

hating on some foreigners i can understand, some are greasy and feverish, but youtube and some TW show that quite a few foreigners learn the language and culture and represent very well.

as for the MRT situation, dudes who are saying he should have swung... boy stop!

you dont want to be locked up for ANY reason in a foreign land or elsewhere, even if its in self defense. the law is NOT on your side 
agreed. The second that white dude swung, the news would've spun it as "Taiwanese Citizen Attacked on MRT by Foreigner".

But now this beta dude will be on all the Tawianese talk show for the next three weeks probably.

Dude looks weird and smelly, all while being overweight.

Not even worth the effort. Also, y'all dudes willing to scrap as a foreigner in another country...

Hats off to you. While I'd wash dude if we were in the States im not trying to deal with legal systems im not fully aware of in other places.

Not eem worth it.

:lol:  @ "patience". While I don't know the laws in Taiwan, I'll go out on a limb and say white dude is just a *****. His girl probably doesn't even expect for him to stand up for her with her lack of reaction.
If he was just a ***** he would've just took it. He would've got berated and not say anything worthy of note. Just get verbal abused on the train in front of his girl.

It's patience cuz son was deadass trying to carry on a convo with dude like he was gonna expose him or outsmart him. A few ft away looking at them you'd think it was two dudes who knew each other :lol: :smh: There was barely any aggressive body language. Closest they got was when they got close face to face and you could blame that on the train :lol: Son had patience and obviously a very different demeanor in dealing with conflict.

This got me heated, my girls a Filipina and I've already come into contact (indirectly) with this. She was talking with some of her friends while she was visiting Jacksonville and two grimey dudes start telling her that she should stick to a Filipino, that they "know" about American guys. Got me irritated because I'm thinking, yo, who are you to say what she wants? You don't even know. I wish this situation would happen in person, I'd shut them up real quick. Not physically (but if it gets to that point, I'm definitely not gonna hesitant to put my hands on ol boy).

Dude took all that slander and disrespect to his girl so he could go home and make a youtube video about it.

Son is ***** made. 100% **** boy.

And that fat disrespectful ***** looks like he smells like cheeto's and mountain dew. Son should have been a man and set that fat **** straight. Ain't even no need to put your hands on that man. Just like homie Jay Patt said, anyone could have bodied ol' boy. I would have glassed him if we were in the US. But they all out in Taiwan and homie could have ended up doing a bid and they prolly would have thrown away the key.

But you will not disrespect me or my lady. I would have given dude an ultimatum. Either you throwing hands, or you shutting the **** up and going about your business if you really got a problem. I'm sure he'd understand that in Chinese.

Son really ugly as **** tho. Fat boy wasn't lying. He needs to figure out that goatee situation he got going on, but thats not whats important.

I can't tolerate disrespect. And the fact that homie took all that, only to go home and blog about it. No backbone. Respect for that tolerance though...

Son could have gotten a mean mush to the face. Something...

Back
Top Bottom