man gets harassed on the train for having an asian gf VOL....SPOILER

Bunch of cavemen in this thread talking about punching someone over insults
If you care so much or are affected by the insults of a random stranger that you want to throw hands you have anger issues.

Meh, takes 2 seconds to rock someone's jaw and let them sleep it off. Not really much caring goes through your mind at all. Quite the opposite.

Besides you're the dude filing false reports and taking beatings. That actually means you have to take the time out of your day to do that. I'm good...

I hear you on this, the fact that some people could put there tail between there legs amazes me. I applaud it kind of but at the same time i dont respect it,i couldnt do it, my pride outweights my caution. Thats dangerous but i respect myself more for handling it regardless of consenquences.

That guy needed to be put down bloody.

Edit:dude looked like a looser bum. I could have verbally crushed him, but the fact that he followed them took it to a new level. That man needed to be physical harmed for me to be satisfied in this situation. I understand were not animals and were adults, but sometimes enough is enough.
yea the following was way over the line and it wasn't just one or two slick words out the corner of his mouth, dude was in his face for a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom