Man I wish Nike signed AI

I still cop AI's... when they like 39.99. Kids still love dude tho, he would do better with a Paul Pierce type deal
where he only makes kid sizes of his sig. Let's keep it funky, u aint tryna get fresh when u put on a pair of AI's.

his sig line is nothing special, but the IVs are my fav reebok sneakers ever
pimp.gif

however, i wish Kobe STAYED with adidas, ZK1s were dope but II and III were mediocre at most... the adidas kobe line was fire

yeah i love his shoes...i had the black questions when the first came out....the og's...now i have the blue toe questions still on ice...two pairs of the1's...the blue pair of the 2's...blue toe fours then the 5's and after that i stopped...just didn't like the direction they were going in...andyes i can't believe they stopped with his clothing line i still have a couple of things mainly shorts...but they really fell off with marketing him

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

his sig line is nothing special, but the IVs are my fav reebok sneakers ever
pimp.gif

however, i wish Kobe STAYED with adidas, ZK1s were dope but II and III were mediocre at most... the adidas kobe line was fire

I have to disagree with your comment regarding the ZKII and ZKIII as mediocre. The ZKII is the first basketball shoe with a truly free sole withincorporated Zoom Air and Carbon Fiber Plate, no shoe has ever done this, not to mention the ZKII is considered one of the best basketball shoes made to date.The ZKIII, although it may not be a looker, is only about 13oz, with the only Nike shoe that's lighter will be the hyperdunk. The ZKIII delivers not only alightweight ride, one of the first of its kind, but is incredibly breathable and low to the ground. The Adidas KobeTwo was a comfortable sneaker but was bulkyand had no ventilation at all, not to mention it wasn't pleasing to the eye. The Adidas Kobe3, incorporated some venting but still was worse than theKobeTwo. For pics of the Adidas Kobe3 look in the ZKIII post, I posted my pair there.

as a dude that had every OG AI sig from the questions to the answer 8s, i really wish he woulda signed with nike now. i think he woulda had much more longevitywith someone like nike. reebok's designs are dated, and they are unheard of in the sneaker market now. i'm glad dude didn't go to JB, cuz his linewoulda turned out like melo's
sick.gif

only allen iverson shoes worth mentioning is...

the question
the answer IV

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ reebok bringing back the IV's in EVERY color but the two og colorseveryone wanted.

blue/grey
red/grey

vq5p9v.jpg

ke95q8.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think the Answer IV is the best one in terms of the Answer line.

The zipper and the look was just so clean

funny thing, i have those 2001 MVP white red Answer IVs in a size 9.5 if anyone is interested.

Reebok also needs to bring back some team questions or atleast in the fall. screw the lows.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Looking at the entire Question/Answer line, I honestly don't know how Iverson can be happy.

I mean, he has his own line and can call that his own legacy, but it's a legacy of overall crap with a couple (maybe a few) nice shoes in there.

His Nike sig line would have evolved into something special, because he's marketable and he's a flashy guard. I think they would have used HIS shoe to introduce new technologies, and we basically would have went from the hottest sneakers being Jordans and then transitioning to Penny's kicks and then transitioning to Iverson's kicks (once Penny started to fall off) and then LeBron would have came through.

But I'm no psychic and that's all just speculation.

But I find it hard to believe that Nike would have failed at being more innovative and tastefully bold than Reebok has been for Bubba Chuck.

i agree

I think the title for this thread should be "Man I wished AI signed with Nike"...
the first half of his shoes were really good..but the last couple were easily forgotten. Good dude for choosing his own path though.

answer IIIs were the first expesive shoes i got and still one of my alltime favorites. i wish i could get some ogs. In philly almost everyone in had some AI ismiddle school he was a hero.

411zeX-0eqL._AA280_.jpg
These were dope. Matter fact played my entire freshman in the low team version of these and loved em. One of the better shoes I have ever played in,including Nike.

good dude... via rocky mtn news... "Nuggets guard Allen Iverson emerged from the locker room with several trash bags filled with shoes he had worn duringthe season. His personal manager, Gary Moore, said there were 20 pairs. Iverson went to the Pepsi Center loading dock, where 50 or so fans were waiting onDenver players to sign autographs. Iverson took shoes out of the bags one by one, signing each. Each time he signed one, he passed the shoe onto a fan. Hedidn't do it because the media was there. I just happened to walk by and see the event unfold. It was a class gesture, one even more impressive consideringit came immediately after the Nuggets had suffered a devastating sweep at the hands of the Lakers."

Back
Top Bottom