Man , I'm tired of this ...

Originally Posted by WHPH10

%#%* that *@$%.

MK vs DC > SFIV

I know it's an attempt to remain classic but 2D fighting is so annoying after playing MK vs DC.

There's very little combos in SFIV as well. You attack, they fall to the ground, they get up, you attack again. Smh, sure, you can get maybe 2-3 hits in a row but that's very low.

80% of the Super/ Ultra combos are very easily defended against/ dodged. I can very easily jump over Ryu's glorious purple Hadoken, effortlessly press back to dodge against Balrog's wild buffalo, etc...

Also, the game is extremely cheesy and most victories are cheese related. I found it's extremely easy to defeat Seth if you get in a focus attack and charge up another right when his body is perpendicular to the ground. Usually how it works in fighting games, is that if someone's cheesing, it shows their lack of skill and a decent player, with greater skill, can easily quell the attempts of said cheeser. With this game however, it seems that cheesing is the cardinal path to victory.

Furthermore, the characters are !@%+$$+ huge. In SFII, you can easily see full view of the map and it would take >the three steps it takes in SFIV to go from corner to corner.

And why did they tarnish character's reputations by weakening them? Ken, Vega, and even E. Honda are complete mockeries of what they once were.

Smh, %#%* this game.
eek.gif

:claps:

Back
Top Bottom