Man in India Electrocuted. LMAO! (Yes I found this funny)

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Son GOT DESTROYED!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Did he live?
roll.gif
roll.gif
that caught me off guard

It's sad but we we're RT this on Twitter last night, heads were
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn, RIP.

It would take alot for me to find someone dieing funny and this isnt even close.

The other day I'm driving to the store and while at a light I hear a huge explosion. I looked up at the power lines like a hundred feet in front of me
and I see another explosion with a huge flash like in that video. I was way far away and the explosion shook the engine in my car(literally). Some
balloons got tangled and the wires touched. Anyways, that noise was scary. If you had been there when that dude met up, theres no way you
would be laughing at him. Bad way to post that video.

Man say what you want, It doesnt matter. i laughed, i'm sure a few people did, they just follow what the poster above wrote. I been on NT for years, i knowsome of you lames just follow the next man. If everybody was in here laughing, the next man would be to. I don't give a #$% .. I laughed. be sad if youwant to. I'm not gone edit the title. I found it funny. You clowns laugh at people getting injured, beat up, handicapped , but one lil dude getting shockedand some of you guys wana pull that "you're so insensitive" card. Eat a @@@

Ok, I'm pretty sure that was a suicide. Even if it wasn't, that guy was an idiot, I don't feel the least bit sorry for him.

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

Man say what you want, It doesnt matter. i laughed, i'm sure a few people did, they just follow what the poster above wrote. I been on NT for years, i know some of you lames just follow the next man. If everybody was in here laughing, the next man would be to. I don't give a #$% .. I laughed. be sad if you want to. I'm not gone edit the title. I found it funny. You clowns laugh at people getting injured, beat up, handicapped , but one lil dude getting shocked and some of you guys wana pull that "you're so insensitive" card. Eat a @@@
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
calm the hell down it's just a thread.

I found it funny. Not by the guy getting electrocuted, but by what the guy in the video said. At the end, the guy said..."There goes all out work"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom