man, is it going to be cold or hott?

Joined Feb 2, 2006
This weather is trying to get us all sick..

TEAM DODGERS
Always And Forever A Los Angeles Lakers Fan!
Team [Scrubs]But I can't do this all on my own No, I know, I'm no Superman..
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

Joined Feb 3, 2003
It's weird that I was awoke by thunder and lightnings last night, I stayed awoke a bit to wait for rain, but nothing happened. Rain would be so nice right now.

Joined Jan 5, 2004
It was hot as hell in Riverside today. It hit 110!

WANTED: UNDFTD AF1, Stash AF1, Stussy Court Force. Sz 8.5-9.5

WORST AIRBALL EVER. FUNNY STUFF

balla96

Banned
Joined Jul 29, 2003
the fire alarm went off yesterday at the CSUF business building so everyone had to go outside and im not a fat dude, i only weigh 135 max, but i was sweatin like crazy. i could feel the beads of sweat drip down my back and my butt, no mo
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Joined Sep 26, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]It was hot as hell in Riverside today. It hit 110![hr][/hr]

haha fa shure i've been in the riverside area for 2 years now and im still not use to the summer weather it is juss too hot.
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

Joined Dec 4, 2006
word, i'm in the IE so it's like 98 every damn day :smh:
. My homie in SCV said it was like 108 damn.

I remember last year it hit 110 in my neighborhood :x
:x

"It's better to always wear the same thing and know that people are liking you, and not the you your clothes make."

Joined Feb 3, 2003
I got off work this morning at around 6am. I set my work a/c at 70(trust me, it's a big room so it has to be that cold for it to even cool it down.) As soon as I step out of the building it's like 75. It really felt like Philippines/Hawaii weather. C'mon, at 6am? Once I feel that warm air that early I'm already knowin we're in for a scorching type day... :smh:
CHARGERS. TROJANS
STA.LUCIAREALTORS

Joined Feb 2, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]we need some rain...too hot to do anything[hr][/hr]

TEAM DODGERS
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

Joined Aug 4, 2006
What is IE? anyways... it was like 99 in Pasadena today
and you just read my sig, are you mad..

:tongue:ow​

Joined Mar 8, 2003
it's still pretty hot here in The Bay too, so it's gotta be a sweatbox down there.
you know it's hot here when folks start breaking out the fans in all the stores at the mall. :lol:
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Joined Feb 2, 2006
Damn today is just crazy hott!

TEAM DODGERS

Joined Apr 21, 2001
=\

its even hot as hell as night, a/c runnin = my electric bill is gonna suck this month
SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG

Joined May 4, 2006
it wasnt that hot all summer.......then this week it came outta nowhere.
///
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Joined Sep 18, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]the fire alarm went off yesterday at the CSUF business building so everyone had to go outside and im not a fat dude, i only weigh 135 max, but i was sweatin like crazy. i could feel the beads of sweat drip down my back and my butt, no mo [hr][/hr]
. LA 2 SF .​

Joined Dec 26, 2004
when its 95 at 8:30....it is pretty bad....

why does anaheim hills have to be so close to riverside and all that...

high this week was 105..=/

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now