man, is it going to be cold or hott?

This weather is trying to get us all sick..

TEAM DODGERS
Always And Forever A Los Angeles Lakers Fan!
Team [Scrubs]But I can't do this all on my own No, I know, I'm no Superman..
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

It's weird that I was awoke by thunder and lightnings last night, I stayed awoke a bit to wait for rain, but nothing happened. Rain would be so nice right now.

It was hot as hell in Riverside today. It hit 110!

WANTED: UNDFTD AF1, Stash AF1, Stussy Court Force. Sz 8.5-9.5

WORST AIRBALL EVER. FUNNY STUFF

the fire alarm went off yesterday at the CSUF business building so everyone had to go outside and im not a fat dude, i only weigh 135 max, but i was sweatin like crazy. i could feel the beads of sweat drip down my back and my butt, no mo
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Quote:
It was hot as hell in Riverside today. It hit 110!

haha fa shure i've been in the riverside area for 2 years now and im still not use to the summer weather it is juss too hot.
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

word, i'm in the IE so it's like 98 every damn day :smh:
smh.gif
. My homie in SCV said it was like 108 damn.

I remember last year it hit 110 in my neighborhood :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif

"It's better to always wear the same thing and know that people are liking you, and not the you your clothes make."

I got off work this morning at around 6am. I set my work a/c at 70(trust me, it's a big room so it has to be that cold for it to even cool it down.) As soon as I step out of the building it's like 75. It really felt like Philippines/Hawaii weather. C'mon, at 6am? Once I feel that warm air that early I'm already knowin we're in for a scorching type day... :smh:
smh.gif
CHARGERS. TROJANS
STA.LUCIAREALTORS

Quote:
we need some rain...too hot to do anything

TEAM DODGERS
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

it's still pretty hot here in The Bay too, so it's gotta be a sweatbox down there.
you know it's hot here when folks start breaking out the fans in all the stores at the mall. :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Damn today is just crazy hott!

TEAM DODGERS

=\

its even hot as hell as night, a/c runnin = my electric bill is gonna suck this month
SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG

it wasnt that hot all summer.......then this week it came outta nowhere.
///
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
the fire alarm went off yesterday at the CSUF business building so everyone had to go outside and im not a fat dude, i only weigh 135 max, but i was sweatin like crazy. i could feel the beads of sweat drip down my back and my butt, no mo
. LA 2 SF .​

when its 95 at 8:30....it is pretty bad....

why does anaheim hills have to be so close to riverside and all that...

high this week was 105..=/

Back
Top Bottom