Man, It's Gettin' Uglier Out Here...

mean.gif

Last edited:
Until white people own their part in the history of racism in america instead of saying oh that was back then they are doomed to repeat the mistakes again

The news is eating up this black racism epidemic nationwide! They keep acting shocked, like this hasn't been ongoing for past several decades.

He probably sold like 300 of those 500 to that dude Blco02
I don't think blc wants to kill black folks...

I think he just ignores the plight that minorities go through.

I still laughed doe. Haha

I don't think he is that type of person either.

Just saying I could see him bringing a stack of these to his local firing range for some SWS role-playing

Put up a target, imagine himself as cop, start yelling "The suspect is reaching for my gun!!!", and fire off a couple shots. Ole boy will be like:
View media item 1224845
Then imagining himself getting off at trial, and Rudy Giuliani calling him a hero
View media item 1452836

Last edited:
But Kanye said racism is an old concept right?

Its all about classism now... Right?

The news is eating up this black racism epidemic nationwide! They keep acting shocked, like this hasn't been ongoing for past several decades.
The media is responsible for so much, but they're one institution that's never held accountable for what they put out there.

It's all in the name of so-called current events. But there's a feeding of the machine to keep you in an anxious state. To not only inform, but to also warp minds as well. 

Similar to the terror tactics perpetrated by the government in an era that's post-9/11. 

These are terror tactics sitting on a foundation of racism. 

Back
Top Bottom