Man killed while trying to rob hypebeasts in line for Lebron's...

Dude had it coming...funniest part of the whole situation was homie got right back in line. If there is anyone who ever deserved to get what they wanted while camping out, it's this guy. He should be bumped up to 1st in line...no questions asked.

Last edited:
roll.gif

yeah some posted this in the nike thread

laugh.gif
 I'm surprised that happened in Little 5 points.......I guess those hipster refugees like to keep they're shoe game right too. r

How you really expect to rob everyone in line though if you aint got a piece??

Dude had it coming...funniest part of the whole situation was homie got right back in line. If there is anyone who ever deserved to get what they wanted while camping out, it's this guy. He should be bumped up to 1st in line...no questions asked.
Wow. You are laughing at someone losing their life? Didn't know that was a laughing matter. He made a mistake. Obviously the dude was sick in the head. Why else would he attempt to do such a thing.

Show some courtesy man.

Popped off, didn't even leave his spot in line. :lol: x :pimp:

He wasn't sick, he tried to be ABOUT THAT LIFE.

This is one of the consequences when one chooses to be about that life.

Dude in line dodged being tried by 12 or carried by 6. Props.

Last edited:
To be honest I wouldn't have killed him ... I would have shot him in the legs n maybe even cripple him so he could live with the regret of robbing so many people :smh: and approaching the wrong one.

Wow. You are laughing at someone losing their life? Didn't know that was a laughing matter. He made a mistake. Obviously the dude was sick in the head. Why else would he attempt to do such a thing.

Show some courtesy man.

From another thread:

The Master Devil's Advocate troll is at it again. ever gets old for you does it?

They took his word that it was self defense and the police allowed him to stay in line after he took someone's life? That alone tells me something about the killer and the victim. Definitely wild that everyone just stayed in line;but they've been out there since Monday waiting on some shoes? Did they even watch the game? :lol:

"Sweet","candy land", " I salute the homie for doing that"
My People,smh,lol

I was smh as dude was talking like it was behind the scenes of a gucci mane video shoot.

" I can't believe he thought it was candyland" dude shut up.

Last edited:
I feel for the family of the robber. They lost a loved one. At the same time, when you live by the gun you die by the gun. Dude attempted to rob someone and that person had the right to defend themselves, that's that. He threatened innocent peoples lives. That's never okay.

Boys is wildin for staying in line for some sneakers. I would of been out as soon as ol boy pulled out the gun.

To be honest I wouldn't have killed him ... I would have shot him in the legs n maybe even cripple him so he could live with the regret of robbing so many people
mean.gif
and approaching the wrong one.
what if he was strapped and shot back or what if dude was affiliated with some set and came after you for trying to shoot?

Come on JJ, you can't call EVERYTHING trolling. If someone makes a solid point you can't dismiss it as trolling to not have to respond.

I am serious. Why are we LAUGHING at someone losing their life? Someone that CLEARLY didn't have all of his marbles in place?

Come on JJ, you can't call EVERYTHING trolling. If someone makes a solid point you can't dismiss it as trolling to not have to respond.

I am serious. Why are we LAUGHING at someone losing their life? Someone that CLEARLY didn't have all of his marbles in place?

DC, if you didn't have a rep for being a contrarian, I might actually entertain what you posted...but I won't. Sorry.

I was smh as dude was talking like it was behind the scenes of a gucci mane video shoot.

" I can't believe he thought it was candyland" dude shut up.
It's like they go out of the way to find these type of dudes to interview just like these fools
tumblr_lwoifxSZps1qad64wo1_500.gif

But my thing is I never understood camping out(especially since I HAVE to work), I get its about commerce and resell but to sit outside in the the southern heat baking for 5 days with a bunch of dudes, just never appealed to me...
But this shows the levels of how this hobby and people's value of materialistic items has come in today's society...
I mean the cops could have sent everyone away or WISH could have been like" come back sunday" or something, I mean I get money speaks volumes and even though dude got what he deserved its still kinda of dis hardening to see someone get shot and act like ueno and not feel some kinda of way about being in line for shoes... I see somebody pull a burner, I am running...

Last edited:
They took his word that it was self defense and the police allowed him to stay in line after he took someone's life? That alone tells me something about the killer and the victim. Definitely wild that everyone just stayed in line;but they've been out there since Monday waiting on some shoes? Did they even watch the game? :lol:
:lol: Right.. these hypebeasts care more about the shoes than the player who wears them, or the game of basketball itself

Back
Top Bottom